Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #122 (XML 3315): The wording about avoiding the storm SHOULD/MAY be more specific

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 05:46:18 -0000

#122: The wording about avoiding the storm SHOULD/MAY be more specific

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 A "Rate Limiting" sub-Section has been added in  "Transmission of Messages
 by a Client" Section (Section 14).

 A cross reference where the 'rate limiting' issue comes up has also been
 added in current section 19.1.8.

 I also changed the possible default rate limit to be 20 packets in 20
 seconds, following the latest discussion.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:                    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]          |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task              |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
 Priority:  P4 minor          |  Resolution:  fixed
Component:  XML 3315          |    Due Date:
 Keywords:                    |
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/122#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>