Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #129 (XML 3315): Due date test ticket

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 14:57:22 -0000

#129: Due date test ticket

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 Closing test ticket. Let's keep is around as we may test some new features
 one day.

-- 
----------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:  24/12/2014
----------------------------------------+-------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/129#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>