Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #130 (XML 3315): Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 15:01:01 -0000

#130: Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:   => B moderate, apply after merge

Comment:

 +1 one for this one. The check should be done against what is currently
 allowed, not whether the server has a recollection of sending the option.

 Seems we have a consensus on this one and it's fairly easy to do, moving
 to B category.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/130#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>