Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #141 (XML 3315): Delegated prefix selection

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2015 11:45:32 -0000

#141: Delegated prefix selection

 There are sections 12 (Selecting Addresses for Assignment to an IA) and 13
 (Management of Temporary Addresses) that explain how the server is
 supposed to manage its pool. We need similar section for prefix
 delegation.

 We may also consider collapsing section 12, 13 and the new one into one
 section with subsections.

-- 
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task                        |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |  Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Keywords:
 Due Date:                              |
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/141>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>