Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #14 (XML 3315): Fred Templin's review of RFC 3315 (28 points!)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 06:39:42 -0000

#14: Fred Templin's review of RFC 3315 (28 points!)

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Issue 20 – RESOLVED - Removed the limitation that IA_TA can only have "at
 most" one address per prefix. Also added that IA_NA can only have "at
 most" one address per prefix. The question of how a server can know the
 set of prefixes "assigned to the link to which the client is attached" is
 not accepted. There are useful mechanisms in the document to solve this.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial-change  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P4 minor          |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |    Due Date:
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/14#comment:12>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 06:40:42 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 All 28 issues have been handled.

-- 
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial-change  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P4 minor          |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |    Due Date:
------------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/14#comment:13>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>