Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #143 (XML 3315): Is it ok for daisy-chain relays to use multicast?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 12:39:34 -0000

#143: Is it ok for daisy-chain relays to use multicast?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => wontfix

Comment:

 As a result of the discussion on the mailing list, this idea didn't get
 much traction, so closing this ticket.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:  wontfix
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/143#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>