Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #73 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Relays: Choosing link-address

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 12:46:42 -0000

#73: Bakeoff: Relays: Choosing link-address

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 The text now says that global, ULA or site-local are preferred, but if
 they are not available, it is allowed to use link-local. Also added
 informative reference to dhc-topo-conf that discusses that issue in
 detail.

 Note: that's the first reference to non-RFC. That's ok, as the reference
 is informative. Also, topo-conf will hopefully be published well before
 3315bis reaches RFC Editor.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:  11/01/2015
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/73#comment:7>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>