Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #123 (XML 3315): Clarify NotOnLink handling (18.1.8)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 10:43:10 -0000

#123: Clarify NotOnLink handling (18.1.8)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 I pretty much followed Bernie's recommendation from the ticket
 description.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:  05/02/2015
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/123#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>