Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #140 (XML 3315): Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and NoAddrsAvail status code

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:19:28 -0000

#140: Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and
NoAddrsAvail status code

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 During the RFC335bis team meeting in February we had "our own" consensus
 on that: http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcpv6bis/current/msg00442.html

 In particular this section:

 "The third question was how to refer to NoAddrsAvail and NoPrefixAvail in
 an uniform way. Marcin proposed to use "no resources available status
 code". That would be fine if we decide to stick with allocatable
 resource terminology. If we move to "lease", no resource avaible would
 need to be updated as well."

 This is more an editorial issue, rather than anything else. So, I don't
 think we need to include it as a ticket that requires WG consensus.
 Thoughts?

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  05/02/2015
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/140#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>