Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #146 (XML 3315): Create unified text for IA_NA and IA_PD processing in Renew/Rebind

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:37:47 -0000

#146: Create unified text for IA_NA and IA_PD processing in Renew/Rebind

 With tickets #62 and #63 the contents of the RFC7550 (stateful-issues)
 have been merged into the bis document.

 Due to the structure of the stateful issues, the changes have been applied
 in such a way that the text about address assignment (IA_NA) is separate
 from the text about prefix delegation.

 For example: section "19.2.3. Receipt of Renew Messages" discusses server
 behavior for Renew and focuses on IA_NA processing, and NOT on IA_PD
 processing. There is a separate section "19.4. Delagating Router Behavior
 for Prefix Delegation" which in part discusses the server behavior for
 IA_PD. The bits of this section that relate to the Renew message
 processing with IA_PD should be merged into 19.2.3.

 The relevant updates should be made for the Rebind.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task                  |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker            |  Milestone:  D stateful issues
Component:  XML 3315              |   Keywords:
 Due Date:  03/06/2015            |
----------------------------------+-------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/146>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>