Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #81 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Server: ORO

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 10:42:12 -0000

#81: Bakeoff: Server: ORO

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Per 4/22/2015 call:
 Assign to Ted.

 Ted to develop IANA instructions for adding column to option table about
 “required in ORO”. Discussed that we should require clients to include all
 options it wants but servers don’t need to remove options. Discussion was
 pending at time I had to depart. NOTE: We need to take to the ML before we
 finalize on this issue (whichever way it goes).

 We had a related discussion on how to request options. Ted brought up the
 map-dhcp draft (softwires work), currently is in RFC Ed queue. Ted will
 send msg regarding map-dhcp to the responsible AD (Terry/Brian) about
 necessary changes. That is unfortunate, as the change may possible require
 consensus in both DHC *and* Softwires.

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>