Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #144 (XML 3315): Clarify unknown option handling

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 19:35:52 -0000

#144: Clarify unknown option handling

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Assigning to Sheng as discussed at 4/22/15 meeting.

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:  30/04/2015
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/144#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 09:22:18 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Added text in Section 16 to clarify unknown option handling, and reorder
 the text as Bernie suggested.

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:  30/04/2015
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/144#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>