Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #63 (XML 3315): stateful-issues 4.5: Rebind message

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2015 07:23:57 -0000

#63: stateful-issues 4.5: Rebind message

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  new
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/63#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2015 09:19:47 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 I applied the changes from AUTH48 revision of the stateful-issues draft to
 the relevant sections of the RFC3315bis. Currently the Bis document has
 separate sections discussing Renew and Rebind processing for address
 assignment and prefix delegation. The ultimate goal is to provide a
 unified text for address assignment and prefix delegation, but this will
 be done in separate tickets (tbd).

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  closed
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  complete
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/63#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>