Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #64 (XML 3315): stateful-issues 4.6: Confirm message

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:48:20 -0000

#64: stateful-issues 4.6: Confirm message

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 7/20 Bis Meeting - This text in the ticket is old; see RFC 7550.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  new
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/64#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 12:48:25 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Clarified the behavior from IA_PD, send DHCPv6 Rebind for all IAs.

 Updated the text with the help of Michayla Newcombe.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  closed
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  fixed
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/64#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>