Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #149 (XML 3315): Add deprecated section

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:43:38 -0000

#149: Add deprecated section

 We need a section that enumerates features present in 3315, but now
 deprecated in 3315bis. For the time being, the deprecated features are:

 - delayed-auth
 - client should send no lifetime hints

 See also #82 (now closed) and #148 (if it gets approved in DHC)

 #82.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |      Owner:
  [email-masked]         |     Status:  new
     Type:  task                     |  Milestone:  B moderate, apply after
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |   Keywords:
 Due Date:                           |
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/149>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 15:32:43 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:
                                     |    Due Date:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/149#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>