Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #142 (XML 3315): Reorganize server/client behavior?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:36:05 -0000

#142: Reorganize server/client behavior?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 This ticket should be addressed after unification of the text about
 processing of different IA types, i.e. ticket #146.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  new
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                           |    Due Date:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/142#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>