Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #80 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Server: Multiple requests

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:35:37 -0000

#80: Bakeoff: Server: Multiple requests

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Discussion in Prague: Remove any references to server caching responses.
 That's something that should not be done. If the server receives a
 retransmitted message, it should regenerate the response.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/80#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>