Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] Proposed (issues) slides for DHC WG @ IETF-93

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 10:45:48 +0000

Hi:

Attached is a draft slide deck for the DHC WG session @ IETF-93.

Please review and either update or (probably better to avoid multiple versions) comment on what you would like changed.

This is based on Monday's discussions; we will meet again on Wednesday @ 1600 in Budapest Room (Lobby Level, end of meeting room hall on right).

-          Bernie

---

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:56:49 +0200

On 21/07/15 12:45, Bernie Volz (volz) wrote:
> Please review and either update or (probably better to avoid multiple
> versions) comment on what you would like changed.
Have only one comment: slide 6 that should make it more clear that the
Reply processing takes place if the message is valid. Not sure if we
want to go into specifics in the slide what 'valid' means, but in
addition to regular sanity checks we also should remember about sedhcpv6
checks (replay attacks, failed signature and/or cert checks).

Otherwise looks great! Thanks for doing them.

Tomek