Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #81 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Server: ORO

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 08:47:59 -0000

#81: Bakeoff: Server: ORO

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Prague discussion: Adding text similar to this would be useful:
 {{{
 If the client is ever able to send SOLICIT, it MUST request SOL_MAX_RT in
 both SOLICIT and INF-REQUEST.
 If the client is ever able to send INF-REQUEST, it MUST request
 INF_MAX_RT.
 }}}

-- 
----------------------------+------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>