Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6bis editing sessions in Prague

From: Tomek Mrugalski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:41:34 +0200

Folks,
We came over the IETF agenda and it seems that there are two slots that
we potentially could use as an editing session. The idea is to not have
another discussion about the tickets, but actually spend time on editing
the document.

The slots are:
Monday, July 20th, 9:00
Wednesday, July 22nd, 15:50

Let's meet at the IETF reception on Monday morning. We don't have a room
available this time, so we'll wander off to find a quiet place to work.

Bernie & Tomek

---

From: Sheng Jiang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:21:52 +0000

I cannot make the Monday morning. It is ANIMA session. I will catch up with your guys some time before Thursday DHC session.

Best regards,

Sheng

________________________________________
From: Dhcpv6bis [[email-masked]] on behalf of Tomek Mrugalski [[email-masked]]
Sent: 19 July 2015 16:41
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6bis editing sessions in Prague

Folks,

The slots are:
Monday, July 20th, 9:00

Bernie & Tomek

_______________________________________________
Dhcpv6bis mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcpv6bis

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 10:01:11 -0400

As you may or may not have heard, I had to cancel my IETF trip this time 
due to a family emergency (nothing dire) so I won't be able to make an 
editing session in person.   15:50 on Wednesday is the capport BOF.   I 
don't think I'll be much use at 9am on Monday, but I could try to be 
awake then if you guys want to try to do an editing session with 
jabber.   I'll leave it up to you.