Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #130 (XML 3315): Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2015 13:52:23 -0000

#130: Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/130#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 07:28:05 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 7/20 Bis Discussion - agreed with "my own feeling".

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/130#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>