Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #140 (XML 3315): Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and NoAddrsAvail status code

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 09:10:03 -0000

#140: Client uses information from the IAs that do not contain NoPrefixAvail and
NoAddrsAvail status code

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Per the meeting on 07/20 we'd like to:
 1. Remove the following paragraph:
 {{{
 The client uses addresses and other information from any IAs that
 do not contain a Status Code option with the NoAddrsAvail code.
 }}}

 2. Restructure the Reply message processing to say that the client
 processes everything but the global status code and then checks the status
 code and deal with it.

 We also want to take it to the WG meeting in Prague.

-- 
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  05/02/2015
----------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/140#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>