Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #114 (XML 3315): Clarify Prefix Length Hint (was: Clarify what 'hints' means?)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2015 01:19:02 -0000

#114: Clarify Prefix Length Hint

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge => C awaiting consensus

Comment:

 Note: Ticket 148 addresses the lifetimes hints question.

 This ticket (114) will be used for the PD hints issue going forward.

 Updated the summary from "Clarify what 'hints' means?" to "Clarify Prefix
 Length Hint".

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/114#comment:9>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>