Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #130 (XML 3315): Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:25:39 -0000

#130: Unicast test (i.e., first paragraph of 18.2.3 in RFC 3315)

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This work was done ... text revised to:

    When the server receives a Renew message via unicast from a client to
    which the server has not sent a unicast option (or is not currently
    configured to send a unicast option to the client), the server
    discards the Renew message and responds with a Reply message
    containing a Status Code option with the value UseMulticast, a Server
    Identifier option containing the server's DUID, the Client Identifier
    option from the client message, and no other options.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/130#comment:6>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>