Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #114 (XML 3315): Clarify Prefix Length Hint

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:09:55 -0000

#114: Clarify Prefix Length Hint

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Added text to "19.4.  Delegating Router Behavior for Prefix Delegation"
 and Informative reference to reference draft-cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-
 hint-issue:

    the delegating router MAY use the value in the
    "prefix-length" field of the IA Prefix option as a hint for the
    length of the prefixes to be assigned (see
    [I-D.cui-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-length-hint-issue] for further details on
    prefix length hints).

 For now, this could be considered to close out this ticket. However, once
 this draft advances further, we may want to revise the bis document,

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/114#comment:10>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:21:38 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * milestone:  C awaiting consensus => F Awaiting prefix-hints draft

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  F Awaiting prefix-hints draft
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/114#comment:11>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:22:54 -0000

* owner:  [email-masked] =>

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  F Awaiting prefix-hints draft
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/114#comment:12>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>