Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #128 (XML 3315): 3315 12. Management of Temporary Addresses

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2015 17:19:41 -0000

#128: 3315 12. Management of Temporary Addresses

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This work seems to have already been done. The text in section 12
 (Management of Temporary Addresses) was updated.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/128#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>