Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #148 (XML 3315): Deprecate lifetime hints

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:04:28 -0000

#148: Deprecate lifetime hints

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:  C awaiting
Component:  XML 3315                    |  consensus
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  fixed
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/148#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 15:04:55 -0000

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Note: Also deprecated T1/T2 hints.

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/148#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>