Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #145 (XML 3315): Add privacy considerations?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 12:22:32 -0000

#145: Add privacy considerations?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]
 * status:  assigned => new

Comment:

 As discussed on 2015-10-07 call, reassigning to Tomek. The privacy
 considerations section will refer to dhcpv6-privacy, but needs to discuss
 a bit the allocation strategy.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/145#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>