Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #149 (XML 3315): Add deprecated section

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 14:00:39 -0000

#149: Add deprecated section

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 A very short section that lists obsolete mechanisms has been added.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
Component:  XML 3315                 |  after merge
 Keywords:                           |  Resolution:  complete
                                     |    Due Date:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/149#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>