Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #69 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Servers - What to do with IAADDRs?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2015 10:20:11 -0000

#69: Bakeoff: Servers - What to do with IAADDRs?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 I applied the relevant changes. The server may assign different addresses
 than requested in the Request message. And for the Renew/Rebind/Solicit
 case the server must not include addresses which it would not assign to
 the client, e.g. hints.

 This resolves the ticket.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/69#comment:7>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>