Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6 bis Meeting @ IETF-94

From: "Bernie Volz (via Doodle)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 21:15:16 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

Bernie Volz ([email-masked]) invites you to participate in the Doodle
poll "DHCPv6 bis Meeting @ IETF-94."

Hi:
  
  Hopefully we can get together during IETF-94 earlier in the
week to discuss what we want to present at the DHC WG meeting and
discuss any open issues.
  
  Please select the times that work for
you and I will find the best slot and send out an email and will try
to book a room. I will also let the dhcwg know of this meeting once
set.
  
  - Bernie

Participate now
https://doodle.com/poll/sarah2isntbcye9e?tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message&tlink=pollbtn

What is Doodle? Doodle is a web service that helps Bernie Volz to find
a suitable date for meeting with a group of people. Learn more about
how Doodle works.
(https://doodle.com/features?tlink=checkOutLink&tmail=poll_invitecontact_participant_invitation_with_message)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You have received this e-mail because "Bernie Volz" has invited you to
participate in the Doodle poll "DHCPv6 bis Meeting @ IETF-94."

----

Doodle is also available for iOS and Android.
----

Doodle AG, Werdstrasse 21, 8021 Zürich