Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #147 (XML 3315): Document the process of acquiring of the client-forced "new" address and deprecation of the "old" address

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2015 09:17:43 -0000

#147: Document the process of acquiring of the client-forced "new" address and
deprecation of the "old" address

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 We discussed this in Yokohama. The consensus is the way to get a new
 address is to:

 - Release the old one (iaid = X)
 - Request the new one (iaid != X)

 Keeping this one assigned to Andrew.

-- 
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major            |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315            |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                      |    Due Date:  31/08/2015
--------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/147#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>