Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] DHCPv6bis Team Conference Call (1st Wed of Month)

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 2015 19:12:01 +0000

This is to work on draft-ietf-dhc-rfc3315bis.

We will meet in the Jitsu room: https://jitsi.tools.ietf.org/dhcpv6

However, the WebEx below is a backup if we can't all meet.

-- Do not delete or change any of the following text. --

JOIN WEBEX MEETING
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=m22f09f2a39b354becf5825d8b9d6af37
Meeting number:   206 329 100Meeting password: dhc

If you are the host, you can use the meeting host key to pass the host privilege to another participant or to start the meeting from a video conferencing system or application. To find the host key for this meeting, go here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mcba46d658cd4c3cedae583967e63d0c3JOIN BY PHONE
+1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Access code: 206 329 100

Global call-in numbers:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=321678407&tollFree=1

Toll-free dialing restrictions:
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Can't join the meeting? Contact support here:
https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/mc

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this WebEx service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.

http://www.webex.com