Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #141 (XML 3315): Delegated prefix selection

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Feb 2016 15:27:13 -0000

#141: Delegated prefix selection

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Merged into one Section, and moved the mechanism text for IA_PD into this
 Section.

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |  [email-masked]
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |      Status:  closed
Component:  XML 3315                    |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  fixed
                                        |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/141#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>