Subject: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #155 (XML 3315): Review RFCs that update RFC3315 and to deprecate

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 16:39:54 -0000

#155: Review RFCs that update RFC3315 and to deprecate

 On the datatracker, RFC 3315 has: "Updated by RFC4361, RFC5494, RFC6221,
 RFC6422, RFC6644, RFC7083, RFC7227, RFC7283, RFC7550"

 We might want to through all of those RFCs and make sure that their
 updates are incorporated.

 RFC 4361 (was draft-ietf-dhc-3315id-for-v4) Node-specific Client
 Identifiers for Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Version Four (DHCPv4)

 RFC 5494 - IANA Allocation Guidelines for the Address Resolution Protocol
 (ARP)

 RFC 6221 - Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent

 RFC 6422 - Relay-Supplied DHCP Options

 RFC 6644 - Rebind Capability in DHCPv6 Reconfigure Messages

 RFC 7283 - Handling Unknown DHCPv6 Messages

 Probably not a bad idea for us to at least incorporate RFC 6644 & 7283 and
 obsolete those?

-- 
----------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |      Owner:
     Type:  task            |     Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |  Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |   Keywords:
 Due Date:                  |
----------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/155>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Feb 2016 13:21:34 -0000

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Also look at RFC 3633 and other obsoleted RFCs to make sure we
 incorporated any updates to them.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/155#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>