Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #145 (XML 3315): Add privacy considerations?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Feb 2016 01:10:15 -0000

#145: Add privacy considerations?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 Privacy considerations section was added some time ago. No comments were
 received, so closing this ticket.

-- 
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply after merge
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+--------------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/145#comment:5>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>