Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #81 (XML 3315): Bakeoff: Server: ORO

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 15:56:29 -0000

#81: Bakeoff: Server: ORO

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:6>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 19:58:13 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated ORO option to list what options MUST NOT be in the document.
 Kindly ask IANA to include this the DHCPv6 options.

 Updated the Server text for Advertises to include the handling of ORO,
 it should only return what was in the ORO unless explicitly configured
 otherwise.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major        |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/81#comment:7>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>