Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #61 (XML 3315): stateful-issues 4.3: T1/T2 timers

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2016 15:35:17 -0000

#61: stateful-issues 4.3: T1/T2 timers

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Text in 17.2.2 updated with paragraph from 17.2.4 about T1/T2 times.

 Note: I did NOT update 17.2.9 (Advertise) as it isn't that critical here?
 But, should we do that here to be consistent?

 Closing this ticket as it was addressed in Marcin's rework for ticket
 #142.

-- 
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:  D stateful issues
Component:  XML 3315                    |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                              |    Due Date:
----------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/61#comment:4>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>