Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #142 (XML 3315): Reorganize server/client behavior?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 11:20:12 -0000

#142: Reorganize server/client behavior?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 I received an extensive review from Bernie in response to the following
 request:
 https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/dhcpv6bis/lMGVBXW6mS4r6jdHJBYs2YoofEQ

 I did not receive reviews from anyone else.  Issues raised by Bernie have
 been addressed and a couple of new tickets have been created: #157, #158
 and #159.

 The changes for #142 are considered sufficient and any further issues will
 rather be addressed in separate tickets.

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:  [email-masked]
  [email-masked]         |      Status:  closed
     Type:  task                     |   Milestone:  B moderate, apply
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |  after merge
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                           |    Due Date:
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/142#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>