Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #132 (bis-standardization-process): Use DHCPv6 or DHCP

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 May 2016 16:14:07 -0000

#132: Use DHCPv6 or DHCP

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 I cleaned up most of the DHCPv6 usages (except those early in the
 document).

 Please make sure to use DHCP in later sections, unless there is a good
 reason to use DHCPv6.

 I'm leaving this ticket open as it will serve as reminder to do a final
 pass before we publish the 05 version.

-- 
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]               |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                         |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker                   |   Milestone:  E Editor issues
Component:  bis-standardization-process  |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                               |    Due Date:  07/01/2015
-----------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/132#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>