Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #159 (XML 3315): Add "Client adds Elapsed Time Option" into packets

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 11:43:00 -0000

#159: Add "Client adds Elapsed Time Option" into packets

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Assigning this ticket to myself as others seem to have tickets assigned to
 them and I have none.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/159#comment:1>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 14:09:38 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 I have put requirement for Elapsed Time option in sections pertaining to
 transmission of client's messages. I put no text for the server to accept
 or reject the message if the option is missing.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/159#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>