Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #157 (XML 3315): Client cannot generally just 'retransmit' requests

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 12:37:42 -0000

#157: Client cannot generally just 'retransmit' requests

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:   => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Per May 4th call, re-assigning to Marcin.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/157#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 15:57:37 -0000

* status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => complete

Comment:

 updated section 14 and added "retransmission" to the terminology.

-- 
----------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task            |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker      |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315        |  Resolution:  complete
 Keywords:                  |    Due Date:
----------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/157#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>