Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #18 (XML 3315): ORO - mandatory?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:13:18 -0000

#18: ORO - mandatory?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial-change  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P4 minor          |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315          |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                    |    Due Date:
------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/18#comment:7>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:15:08 -0000

#18: ORO - mandatory?

 * status:  new => assigned

     Type:  editorial-change  |      Status:  assigned

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/18#comment:8>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>

---

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 16:19:48 -0000

#18: ORO - mandatory?

 * status:  assigned => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 After a review of ticket #147, it resolved the issue with Solicit and
 Information Request adding ORO text in 17.1.2 and 17.1.6 requiring the
 inclusion of ORO option.   The other message types don't need the
 requirement for including ORO.

-- 
------------------------------+-----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  editorial-change  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P4 minor          |   Milestone:  C awaiting consensus
Component:  XML 3315          |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                    |    Due Date:
------------------------------+-----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/18#comment:9>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>