Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #154 (XML 3315): Meaningless 'reconfigure accept' option in reply messages?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2016 11:42:56 -0000

#154: Meaningless 'reconfigure accept' option in reply messages?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Updated the text in 17.2.1 to explain why sending Reconfigure in Advertise
 is useful.

 Updated the text in 17.2.2 to explain why sending Reconfigure Accept does
 not make sense at this stage (the text says MAY and there's explanation
 that it's there for legacy servers to remain compatible, but new
 implementations are discouraged from sending this option).

-- 
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:                           |       Owner:
  [email-masked]         |  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                     |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker               |   Milestone:
Component:  XML 3315                 |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                           |    Due Date:  31/03/2016
-------------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/154#comment:6>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>