Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #167 (XML 3315): Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 14:13:26 -0000

#167: Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

Comment (by [email-masked]):

 Lorenzo commented that the 06 document, section 6.3, still has too many
 references to Requesting Router/Delegating Router.

 Revise section 6.3 (and perhaps elsewhere) to reduce usage. In 6.3, move
 last paragraph earlier and start using client/server instead of
 requesting/delegating router.

 Bernie assigned to do.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  new
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  G open issues for WGLC
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  08/08/2016
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/167#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>