Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #162 (XML 3315): Change default DUID type to DUID-LL?

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 15:25:31 -0000

#162: Change default DUID type to DUID-LL?

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 This was addressed as comments #206 and #207. For details, see
 https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3obOwmRQDldw0u_kv85B5Q4LnjnmvUp2MmsHDGmW98/edit#gid=0

-- 
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                        |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P1 blocker                  |   Milestone:  G open issues for
Component:  XML 3315                    |  WGLC
 Keywords:                              |  Resolution:  fixed
                                        |    Due Date:  31/05/2016
----------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/162#comment:2>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>