Subject: Re: [Dhcpv6bis] [dhcpv6bis] #167 (XML 3315): Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

From: "dhcpv6bis issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2017 18:55:29 -0000

#167: Use the term "Client" rather than "requesting router"

Changes (by [email-masked]):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => fixed

Comment:

 Most of the document now just uses client/server and avoids the
 delegating/requesting router terminology. A few remains to be more
 consistent with earlier documents where it was appropriate.

-- 
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:
     Type:  task                  |      Status:  closed
 Priority:  P3 major              |   Milestone:  G open issues for WGLC
Component:  XML 3315              |  Resolution:  fixed
 Keywords:                        |    Due Date:  08/08/2016
----------------------------------+-------------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/ticket/167#comment:3>
dhcpv6bis <http://tools.ietf.org/group/dhcpv6bis/>