Subject: Re: DHCPv4 interoperability testing at Connectathon '99

From: "Robert G. Cole" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 00:42:19 -0500 (EST)

Hi Mike,

During the meeting last week you mentioned wanting to stimulate customer
interest
in Connectathon.  Have you considered writing an article in a trade rag
like Network
World?  You could cover the recent work in the working group, e.g., MIB
development for
manageability, interserver for reliability, dynamic DNS updates, security,
IPv6, and support 
for Connectathon for interoperability testing.  You could wrap up with a
table or list 
of questions for potential customers to ask of their prospective vendors.

It has been my experience that when articles like this are written, the
"questions to ask vendors"
will end up in RFPs, etc.

Just an idea.

Bob

AT&T

330 St. Johns Street, 2nd Floor
Havre de Grace, MD
		21078

[email-masked]
+1 410 939-8732