Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt

From: [email-masked] (by way of Ralph Droms)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:35:53 -0500 (EST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group
of the IETF.

	Title		: DHCP Options for Service Location Protocol
	Author(s)	: C. Perkins, E. Guttman
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt
	Pages		: 5
	Date		: 17-Feb-99

   The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol provides a framework for
   passing configuration information to hosts on a TCP/IP network.
   Entities using the Service Location Protocol need to find out the
   address of Directory Agents in order to transact messages.  Another
   option provides an assignment of scope for configuration of SLP User
   and Service Agents.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

[The following attachment must be fetched by mail. Command-click the URL
below and send the resulting message to get the attachment.]
<mailto:[email-masked]?body=ENCODING%20mime%0D%0AFILE%20/internet-drafts/draf
t-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt>
[The following attachment must be fetched by ftp.  Command-click the URL
below to ask your ftp client to fetch it.]
<ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-slp-07.txt>