Subject: RE: *DRAFT* of minutes from Oslo WG meeting

From: "Ye Gu (Exchange)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 18:02:36 -0400 (EDT)

It's in the original Win98 distribution.  However, there is no API to set
the user class before the Second Edition.  You'll have to go through the
registry to set it up.  If you're interested, reply directly to me.  I'll
send you the key location.

Thanks!

Ye

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Lemon [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 1999 10:06 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Re: *DRAFT* of minutes from Oslo WG meeting 

> Microsoft supports the user class option in both Windows 98 and the
upcoming
> Windows 2000.  We've found it to be useful for a number of applications.
> We, too, would like to see this be adopted by the WG.

Wow, really?   I have to check this out - how does it work?   Is it in
the initial Win98 distribution, or the update?

Thanks!

			       _MelloN_