Subject: [dhcwg] Call for WG meeting agenda items

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 16:30:02 -0500

The DHC WG will meet 0900-1130, MONDAY, December 10, 2001 in SLC.  Included 
below is an initial agenda.  Please get back to me by Thursday, 11/29, to 
request the addition of other agenda items.

- Ralph Droms

DHCP Failover Protocol             Ready for IETF last call?
<draft-ietf-dhc-failover-09.txt>

VPN Identifier sub-option for      Ready for WG last call?
the Relay Agent Information Option
<draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-00.txt>

DHCP Lease Query                   Ready for WG last call?
<draft-ietf-dhc-leasequery-02.txt>

DHCP/DNS interaction (3 drafts)    Review of recent updates

Qualifying the Root Path Option    WG work item?
for iSCSI Boot
<draft-sarkar-dhc-iscsi-boot-00.txt>

802.1X Credentials Sub-option for  WG work item?
the DHCP Relay Agent Information
Option
<draft-droms-agentopt-8021x-00.txt>

Dynamic Host Configuration         Review of recent changes;
Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6)         ready for WG last call?
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-21.txt>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg