Subject: [dhcwg] multiple server configuration problems

From: "Gregory Malsack" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 13:28:28 -0600

Hello All,

I have a client that has 5 locations, Milwaukee, Madison, Fond Du Lac, Green
Bay, and Sussex. I am using 5 linux based routers to do encrypted pptp, and
dhcp for each location. So far each location has been using static addresses
for each computer, and all is well. However we just put the Madison location
the pptp network, and switched them over to dhcp. (All sites have been on a
p-t-p network with the same subnet until now) Now the computers on Friday
the computers in Madison got dhcp addresses for the madison network.
However, today (Monday) they are getting addresses for the milwaukee
network. I've tried setting up firewall rules to stop udp traffic on port 67
from traversing the vpn, but that's not working. Can anyone tell me what I'm
doing wrong? I have included a pdf of the various config files.

---------------------
Gregory Malsack
President
Gregory Malsack Enterprises, LLC
262-650-0059