Subject: [dhcwg] Scribes and Jabber scribe for dhc WG meeting in Seoul

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 08:20:31 -0500

Let me know if you're willing to volunteer to act as scribe for the WG
meeting in Seoul.

The dhc WG meeting is scheduled for Tue, 3/2, 0900-1130 (Seoul).  If I have
my conversions correct, that time is equivalent to:

3/2 0530 IST
3/2 0000 UTC
3/1 1900 EST
3/1 1600 PST

I plan to make a  Jabber session available, so let me know if you're
interested in joining the Jabber session.  If you will attend the meeting in
person, let me know if you're willing to act as a Jabber scribe.

Thanks...

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg