Subject: [dhcwg] Re: IPR claims for <draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-05.txt>

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:23:49 -0500

Seems like there's some background work to do to move
draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-05.txt along...

RFC3667, RFC3668 and RFC3669 are the latest specifications for document
requirements and the IETF IPR process.  There is some new boilerplate
required by RFC3667.  So, a first step would be to publish a revision of
draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-05.txt that includes the new boilerplate.
There is a new revision of xml2rfc that will produce the required boilerplate.

The second step will be for all of us to review the new RFCs to make sure
we're all up to speed on the new specifications.  I don't know that there is
any specific impact of these documents - I've skimmed them all but haven't
reviewed them in detail.

Once the revision of draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-05.txt has been published,
I will go back to the dhc WG to get consensus that we can progress
draft-ietf-dhc-subscriber-id-XX with the new boilerplate and the current IPR
statement from PacketFront.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg