Subject: [dhcwg] My slides for dhc session, 3rd Aug

From: Tim Chown <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 19:01:21 +0100

Hi, 

My slides are available temporarily online:

Draft:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-stateless-dhcpv6-renumbering-01.txt
Slides:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~tjc/ietf/stateless-renumbering-01.pdf
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~tjc/ietf/stateless-renumbering-01.ppt

Draft:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-01.txt
Slides:
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~tjc/ietf/dhcp-dual-stack-01.pdf
http://www.ecs.soton.ac.uk/~tjc/ietf/dhcp-dual-stack-01.ppt

Tim

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg