Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:41:03 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DHCPv6 Relay agent RADIUS Attribute Option
	Author(s)	: W. Lau
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-2-14
	
This document introduces the capabilities of the DHCPv4 Relay Agent 
   Information Option in RFC 3046 and the corresponding RADIUS-
   Attributes Sub-option to DHCPv6. In particular, the document 
   describes a new DHCPv6 option called the Relay agent RADIUS 
   Attributes Option (RRAO) which extends the set of DHCPv6 options as 
   defined in RFC 3315 and 3376. Following its DHCPv4 counterpart, the 
   new option is inserted by the DHCPv6 relay agent when forwarding 
   client-originated DHCPv6 packets to a DHCPv6 server. Servers 
   recognizing the RRAO may use the information to implement IP address 
   or other parameter assignment policies.  The DHCP Server echoes the 
   option back verbatim to the relay agent in server-to-client replies, 
   and the relay agent strips the option before forwarding the reply to 
   the client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg