Subject: [dhcwg] Revised Drafts on Source Address Selection Posted

From: (Tomohiro -INSTALLER-Fujisaki/藤崎 智宏) <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:21:42 +0900 (JST)

Hi all,

We've submitted a set of revised internet drafts about IPv6 source
address selection policy distribution.

Title : Source Address Selection Policy Distribution for Multihoming
Filename	: draft-arifumi-ipv6-sas-policy-dist-00.txt

  This one is changed a bit drastically.
  A section for problem clarification is included.
  Also a brief consideration about policy merging, network
  failure recovery and comparison with other solutionos are added.

Title  : Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6
Filename	: draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-01.txt

  This one also isn't changed so much. Since we got some comments that
  prefix information will become large in some cases, so in this
  version, we modified to use prefix information compression technique
  used in the RA draft below.

Title : Configuring Source Address Selection Policy by
          Neighbor Discovery Protocol for IPv6
Filename	: draft-arifumi-ipv6-nd-source-address-select-02.txt

  This isn't changed so much, but small changes about option format
  are included.

We appreciate any suggestions or comments.

Best regards,

--
Tomohiro Fujisaki, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corporation

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg