Subject: [dhcwg] Yes for DHCPv4 Options for BCMCS

From: Avi Lior <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 02:40:01 -0500

Hi

I want to express my support for "draft-ietf-dhc-bcmcv4-option-00.txt"

>This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv4 Options for Broadcast 
>and Multicast Control Servers" <draft-ietf-dhc-bcmcv4-option-00.txt>.
>The last call will conclude at 1700EST on 2005-02-25.
>
>Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the 
>document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that 
>support for the document can be assessed.  Silence does not represent 
>positive support.  If there is no discussion, the document will not be 
>advanced to the IESG.
>
>"DHCPv4 Options for Broadcast and Multicast Control Servers" defines 
>new options for Broadcast and Multicast Service controller discovery in 
>an IP network.  Broadcast service is being developed for 3G wireless 
>networks.  Users of the service interact with a controller in the 
>network to derive informations that are required to receive broadcast 
>service.  Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol can be used to configure 
>the controller IPv4 addresses or fully qualified domain names in the 
>user's devices.  This document defines the related options and option 
>codes..  This draft is available as 
>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-bcmcv4-option-00.txt
>

------------------------------------------------
Avi Lior                                    
Bridgewater Systems Corporation                
Phone :  (613) 591-9104 x6417
Cell    :  (613) 297-2177
E-mail : mailto:[email-masked]
www.bridgewatersystems.com 

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg