Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG meeting in Minn

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 10:03:45 -0500

If you're interested in a jabber session for the dhc WG meeting in Minn,
please let me know, so I can identify a scribe/stuckee.

I would be happy to hear from anyone willing to save us some time at the
meeting by volunteering now to take notes...

If you have an additional agenda item for the meeting, please contact me as
soon as possible.  I know there was a request for discussion of the failover
draft; Stig and I are coming to a decision about how to respond to that
request.

Included below is the latest draft agenda.

- Ralph

                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 62
                                    (TBD)
                    (Last revised 2005-02-15 09:34 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

SMTP Option for DHCPv6                             Christian Cadar  10 minutes
   <draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-smtp-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6  T. Fujisaki      10 minutes
   <draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-01.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Relay agent RADIUS Attribute Option         Wing Cheong Lau  10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Options for Fast Handovers                  Takeshi Ogawa    10 minutes
   <draft-ogawa-fhopt-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Service-Oriented Address Assignment using DHCP     S. D. Park       10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-soa-option-00.txt>
   <draft-syam-dhc-soav4-option-00.txt>
   Progress as dhc WG work item; combine into a single draft?
                                                                    -----------
                                                                     60 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg