Subject: Re: [dhcwg] UPDATED dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:35:22 -0700

On Jan 24, 2005, at 8:37 AM, Ralph Droms wrote:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-03.txt

I am in favor of advancing the draft as written.   Someone mentioned 
that "possibly infinite" doesn't sound all that great; while I agree 
that "indefinite" would have been a better choice of words, I think the 
meaning is clear and the wording does not need to be changed (unless 
Stig really feels like spinning the draft one more time).

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:37:01 -0500

Based on the response to the most recent WG last call,
draft-ietf-dhc-lifetime-03.txt has passed the WG last call and will now be
submitted to the IESG for review.

- Ralph