Subject: [dhcwg] Request for agenda items

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 06:41:21 -0500

Please let me know if you would like time in the dhc WG agenda at our
upcoming meeting in Minneapolis.  Here is the current DRAFT agenda:

                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 62
   		      THURSDAY, 2005-03-10, 0900-1130
                    (Last revised 2005-02-21 04:40 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

SMTP Option for DHCPv6                             Christian Cadar  10 minutes
   <draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-smtp-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6  T. Fujisaki      10 minutes
   <draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-01.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Relay agent RADIUS Attribute Option         Wing Cheong Lau  10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Options for Fast Handovers                  Takeshi Ogawa    10 minutes
   <draft-ogawa-fhopt-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Service-Oriented Address Assignment using DHCP     S. D. Park (?)   10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-soa-option-00.txt>
   <draft-syam-dhc-soav4-option-00.txt>
   Progress as dhc WG work item; combine into a single draft?

RFC3118 Delayed DHCP Authentication Using EAP      Alper Yegin      15 minutes
   <draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-01.txt>
   Part of discussion about DHCP authentication using EAP
                                                                    -----------
                                                                     75 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg