Subject: [dhcwg] [ dhcwg ] DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6

From: Heejin Jang <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 11:00:29 +0900

Hello all,
 
 We posted an I-D that describes HA discovery with the help of DHCP6.
This is updated based on comments from MIP6 & DHC.
We would appreciate to hear your comments.
 -------------------------------------------------------------------- 
 Document title : DHCP Option for Home Agent Discovery in MIPv6
 Authors : HeeJin Jang, Alper Yegin, JinHyeock Choi
 Filename : draft-jang-dhc-haopt-01.txt
 Date : 2005-2-20
 Pages : 12
 
 Abstract : This draft defines a DHCP-based scheme to enable 
   dynamic discovery of Mobile IPv6 home agent address and home 
   subnet. New DHCP options are defined to carry the information 
   from a DHCP server to the DHCP client running on the mobile node.
 
 A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
 http://yegin.org/IETF/draft-jang-dhc-haopt-01.txt 
 -------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 Best regards
 - Heejin Jang

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg