Subject: [dhcwg] Updated agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 09:09:48 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 62
                             0900 Thu 2005-03-10
                    (Last revised 2005-02-24 09:07 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                      Ralph Droms      10 minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Request for milestones for dhc WG drafts

DHCP: IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues                               05 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-02.txt>
   Ready for WG last call?

SMTP Option for DHCPv6                             Christian Cadar  10 minutes
   <draft-cadar-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-smtp-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Source Address Selection Policy option for DHCPv6  T. Fujisaki      10 minutes
   <draft-hirotaka-dhc-source-address-selection-opt-01.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Relay agent RADIUS Attribute Option         Wing Cheong Lau  10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-v6-relay-radius-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

DHCPv6 Options for Fast Handovers                  Takeshi Ogawa    10 minutes
   <draft-ogawa-fhopt-00.txt>
   Accept as dhc WG work item?

Service-Oriented Address Assignment using DHCP     Syam Madanapalli 10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-soa-option-00.txt>
   <draft-syam-dhc-soav4-option-00.txt>
   Progress as dhc WG work item; combine into a single draft?

IA type for Mobile IPv6 bootstrapping              Mayumi Yanagiya  10 minutes
   <draft-yanagiya-iatype-mip6boot-00.txt>
   Technical review

DHCP: IPv4 and IPv6 Dual-Stack Issues              Tim Chown        10 minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-02.txt>
   Ready for WG last call?

RFC3118 Delayed DHCP Authentication Using EAP      Alper Yegin      15 minutes
   <draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-01.txt>
   Part of discussion about DHCP authentication using EAP
                                                                    -----------
                                                                    100 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg