Subject: [dhcwg] *REMINDER* Final review of draft-ietf-dhc-dna-ipv4

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 07:01:01 -0500

draft-ietf-dhc-dna-ipv4-17 has been published, which reflects recent
revisions made based on input received while the specification was under
final review by the IESG.

To confirm that the revisions are appropriate and that the specification
is ready for publication, I ask that the dhc WG review draft-ietf-dhc-
dna-ipv4-17 and respond with comments by 2005-11-29.  This review will
be *final* and the last opportunity to provide input before the IESG
comes to decision about the specification.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Bernie Volz \(volz\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:55:40 -0500

Ralph:

The draft looks very good to me (and is ready for publication).

- Bernie 

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
> On Behalf Of Ralph Droms (rdroms)
> Sent: Wednesday, November 23, 2005 7:01 AM
> To: [email-masked]
> Cc: Margaret Wasserman; Mark Townsley (townsley); Stig 
> Venaas; [email-masked]
> Subject: [dhcwg] *REMINDER* Final review of draft-ietf-dhc-dna-ipv4
>