Subject: [dhcwg] Final review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 06:57:40 -0500

(Resent with correct attachment...)

draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-09 has been published with revisions based on
dhc WG feedback on previous revisions.  In addition, there are several "RFC
Editor Notes" published at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ball
ot_id=1592&filename=draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil, which will be
incorporated into the document when it is published as an RFC.

I've attached an HTML diff between revision -08 and -09 of the document.

Please review this latest revision and the "RFC Editor Notes" in the I-D
tracker, and respond with comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.  If
you review the document and "RFC Editor Notes" and are satisfied that no
additional revisions are required, post a simple "ACK".  The dhc WG review
of this document will close at the end of the day on Friday, 2/17.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 16:29:23 -0500

REMINDER - please review this draft; note that the RFC Editor note, which
will be applied to rev -09 to generate the eventual RFC, have changed.

I will report the dhc WG final review to the IESG Mon AM, 2/20.

- Ralph