Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda items and draft submission deadlines for Dallas

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 11:47:06 +0100

The internet-draft submission deadlines are getting close. Please also 
mail Ralph and me if you have potential dhcwg agenda items,

Stig

Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 65th IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 00:00:01 -0500
List-Id: ietf-announce.ietf.org

There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 65th 
IETF Meeting in Dallas, TX, USA:

February 27th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday, 
February 27th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a 
filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the 
appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The 
Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Monday, 
February 20th at 9:00 AM ET.

March 6th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher) 
Internet-Draft Submissions 

All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted 
by Monday, March 6th at 9:00 AM ET.

Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective 
cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts 
directory or announced until on or after Monday, March 20th at 9:00 
AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until 
the last minute to submit.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any 
questions or concerns, then please send a message to 
[email-masked].

The IETF Secretariat

FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
for the 65th IETF Meeting can be found at http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_65.html.

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:00:04 -0500

The dhc WG meeting in Dallas has been scheduled for Thu AM:

THURSDAY, March 23, 2006
0900-1130 Morning Session I - 2.5 hour
INT    hip    Host Identity Protocol WG
INT    dhc    Dynamic Host Configuration WG
OPS    mboned    MBONE Deployment WG
RTG    ospf    Open Shortest Path First IGP WG
SEC    hoakey    Handover and Application Keying BOF
TSV    nsis    Next Steps in Signaling WG
TSV    rserpool    Reliable Server Pooling WG

- Ralph