Subject: [dhcwg] Final review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 11:52:32 -0500

draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-09 has been published with revisions based on
dhc WG feedback on previous revisions.  In addition, there are several "RFC
Editor Notes" published at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ball
ot_id=1592&filename=draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil, which will be
incorporated into the document when it is published as an RFC.

I've attached an HTML diff between revision -08 and -09 of the document.

Please review this latest revision and the "RFC Editor Notes" in the I-D
tracker, and respond with comments to the [email-masked] mailing list.  If
you review the document and "RFC Editor Notes" and are satisfied that no
additional revisions are required, post a simple "ACK".  The dhc WG review
of this document will close at the end of the day on Friday, 2/17.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 11:14:15 -0500

ACK.
Reviewed it, looks fine.  Ship it. 

-- Peter Blatherwick

Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Sent by: [email-masked]
14.02.06 06:57

        To:     dhcwg <[email-masked]>
        cc: 
        Subject:        [dhcwg] Final review of draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil

(Resent with correct attachment...)

draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-09 has been published with revisions based 
on
dhc WG feedback on previous revisions.  In addition, there are several 
"RFC
Editor Notes" published at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=print_ballot&ball
ot_id=1592&filename=draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil, which will be
incorporated into the document when it is published as an RFC.

- Ralph

<draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-civil-diff.html>