Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: DHCP Options for the Intel Preboot eXecution Environment (PXE)
	Author(s)	: S. Venaas, M. Johnston
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-03.txt
	Pages		: 8
	Date		: 2006-3-20
	
We define DHCP options being used by Preboot eXecution Environment
(PXE) and Extensible Firmware Interface (EFI) clients to uniquely
identify booting client machines and their pre-OS runtime environment
so the DHCP and/or PXE boot server can return the correct OS
bootstrap image (or pre-boot application) name and server to the
client.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-03.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-03.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-pxe-options-03.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg