Subject: [dhcwg] Draft agenda for Dallas dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 11:52:51 -0500

DHC WG agenda - IETF 65
                        0900-1130 2006-03-23 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2006-03-06 11:44 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Last call requests                              Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

DHCP timezone option                            E. Lear          10 minutes
  <draft-lear-dhc-timezone-option-01>
  Accept  as WG work item?

Emergency dial string option                    J. Polk          10 minutes
  <draft-polk-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00>
  Accept  as WG work item?

IEEE 802.21 information service location option S. D. Park       10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-01>
  Accept  as WG work item?

DHCPv6 lease query                              TBD              15 minutes
  Presentation and discussion of issues

DHCP Passive DAD                                A. Forte         20 minutes
  <draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-01>
  Continue discussion of concepts and technology

Dual-stack configuration information merge      Chown/Venaas     30 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01>
  Discussion of issues
                                                                -----------
                                                                110 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg