Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG agenda; call for presentations

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 02:09:25 -0500

Included below is the latest draft agenda for the dhc WG meeting in Dallas.

If you're on the agenda, please send me your presentation as soon as
possible - preferably before the end of the week - so I can post them on the
meeting website.

- Ralph

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 65
                        0900-1130 2006-03-23 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2006-03-12 11:28 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Last call requests                              Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

Report on TAHI test suite                       Hideshi Enokihara 05 minutes

DHCP timezone option                            E. Lear          10 minutes
  <draft-lear-dhc-timezone-option-02>
  Accept  as WG work item?

Emergency dial string option                    J. Polk          10 minutes
  <draft-polk-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00>
  Accept  as WG work item?

IEEE 802.21 information service location option S. D. Park       10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-01>
  Accept  as WG work item?

PANA Authentication Agent option                L. Morand        05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-01>

Server ID override                              K. Kinnear       10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-03>
  Discuss direction for resolution of broadcast/unicast issue

DHCPv6 lease query                              TBD              15 minutes
  Presentation and discussion of issues

DHCP Passive DAD                                A. Forte         20 minutes
  <draft-forte-dhc-passive-dad-01>
  Continue discussion of concepts and technology

Dual-stack configuration information merge      Chown/Venaas     30 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01>
  Discussion of issues
                                                                -----------
                                                                130 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg