Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda for dhc WG meeting at IETF 65, Dallas

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 15:46:45 -0500

Here's a first draft agenda; please contact Stig or myself to ask for an
agenda slot.

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 65
                        0900-1130 2006-03-23 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2006-03-04 03:08 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                    Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

DHCP timezone option                             E. Lear          10 minutes
  <draft-lear-dhc-timezone-option-01.txt>
  Accept as WG work item?

Emergency dial string option                     J. Polk          10 minutes
  <draft-polk-dhc-emergency-dialstring-option-00.txt>
  Accept as WG work item?

IEEE 802.21 information service location option  S. D. Park       10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-01.txt>
  Accept as WG work item?

DHCPv6 lease query                               TBD              15 minutes
  Presentation and discussion

Dual-stack configuration information merge       Chown/Venaas     30 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dual-stack-merge-01.txt>
  Discussion of issues
                   
-----------
                                                                    85
minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg