Subject: [dhcwg] Dhcp + linux + option 82

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 11:15:56 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,
   can anybody help me, how I can set the option 82 on Linux?
Regards

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Andre Kostur <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 09:45:16 -0700

>    can anybody help me, how I can set the option 82 on Linux?

You're emailing to the wrong list.... this is the DHCP Working Group, 
where we discuss the workings of the protocol itself, and not a 
particular implementation of the protocol.  Your question would be 
better answered in an email list/newsgroup/web forum dedicated to 
whatever DHCP client that you happen to be using.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg