Subject: [dhcwg] PXELinux.

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 12:05:16 -0700

Based upon the feedback I have received on rev -00 of the draft
describing PXELinux' use of once-site-local options, I have updated
it.

I'd like to thank everyone for their feedback.

  http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dhankins-pxelinux-01.txt

Of note, it now seeks to return option code 208 to Unassigned status,
and to allocate option codes 209-211 for their purposes as documented.

I would appreciate additional feedback on how to improve the document.

What's the next step for RFC3942 responses?  Do they become WG items or
ride the slow bus as individual submissions?

-- 
David W. Hankins		"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer			you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg