Subject: [dhcwg] dhc wg last call on "Time Protocol Servers and Time Offset Options for IPv6 DHCP"

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 20:25:11 +0200

This message announces a wg last call on "Time Protocol Servers and Time 
Offset Options for IPv6 DHCP" 
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-rfc868-servers-00.txt>. The last call will 
conclude at 1700 ET on 2006-05-22.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

 From the abstract:
The Time Protocol Servers option for IPv6 DHCP (RFC 3315) carries the
IPv6 addresses of servers that a host should use for the Time
Protocol (RFC 868).  The Time Offset option carries the offset in
seconds from Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) that a client may use
to determine its local time.

This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-rfc868-servers-00.txt

Stig

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg