Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* dhc WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 10:34:16 -0400

Please contact the cairs if you would like an agenda slot.

- Ralph

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 66
                        0900-1130 2006-07-11 (Tue)
                   (Last revised 2006-06-29 10:31 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Last call requests                              Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

Extension of DHCP LEASEQUERY                    B. Joshi         15 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhc-lease-query-ext-00>
  Review and feedback

DHCP for MANET Autoconf and NETLMM              F. Templin       20 minutes
  <draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-00>
  <draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-01>

DHCPv4 Relay Agent Flags Suboption              M. Normoyle      10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-relay-agent-flags-00>
  Ready for WG last call?

DHCPv6 Lease Query                              J. Brzozowski    15 minutes
  Presentation and disscussion
                                                                -----------
                                                                 75 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:42:19 -0400

The latest agenda is available at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/dhc.html

Please contact the chairs to request an agenda slot.

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 66
                        0900-1130 2006-07-11 (Tue)
                   (Last revised 2006-06-29 03:21 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

DHCP options for PANA Authentication Agents     L. Morand        10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-paa-option-02>
  Ready for WG last call?
  (Note that -03 rev will drop FQDN as an option)

Extension of DHCP LEASEQUERY                    B. Joshi         15 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-00>
  Review and feedback

DHCP for MANET Autoconf and NETLMM              F. Templin       20 minutes
  <draft-templin-autoconf-dhcp-01>
  <draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-02>

DHCP Server Identifier Override Suboption       TBD              10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-server-override-03>
  Discuss update to include Relay Agent Flags suboption

Review of RFC2131 before adv. to Internet Std   TBD              15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-implementation-02>

DHCPv4 Threat Analysis                          TBD              15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-v4-threat-analysis-03>

Changes to the DHCP RFCs                        TBD              10 minutes
  <draft-hibbs-dhc-changes-02>
                                                                -----------
                                                                135 minutes