Subject: [dhcwg] draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 10:11:28 -0400

Stig and I, with the consent of Jari (our AD), will expedite the handling of
"DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number Option",
draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00, so it can be submitted to the IESG at
the same time as "DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment Notification (RAAN) Option",
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-01 (which depends on the SRSN
draft).

The plan is to:

1) accept draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00 as a WG work item through
   e-mail consensus
2) review draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00 and
   draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-01 at the WG meeting in San Diego
   to gain consensus for a WG last call on the drafts
3) hold the WG last call on the drafts
4) submit the drafts to the IESG

To follow up on step 1, Stig and I ask for support for accepting
draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00 as a dhc WG work item.  If you have any
comments on the draft as a WG work item, please respond with e-mail to the
mailing list.  We need positive expressions of WG consensus for acceptance
as a work item, so please respond to the mailing list with a short ack if
are in support.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:30:14 -0700

> We need positive expressions of WG consensus for acceptance

yes

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:44:29 -0400

yes, I support taking this draft on as a wg document.

-- Mark