Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for dhc WG meeting in San Diego

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:40:01 -0400

Latest draft agenda.

- Ralph

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2006-11-08 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2006-10-25 09:37 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Last call requests                              Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

DHCPv4 Option for discovering IEEE 802.21 Information Service Location
                                                D. Park          10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-02>
  Accept as WG work item?

DHCPv6 Lease Query                              B. Volz          15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-00>

SRSN (Server Reply Sequence Number)             B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00>
  Ready for WG last call?

Network Localized Mobility Management using DHCP
                                                F. Templin       10 minutes
  <draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-04>
  Update presentation

PD DR Routing state maintenance                 M. Stenburg      10 minutes
  Initial presentation and discussion

PXELINUX Use of 'Site Local' Option Space       D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-pxelinux-00>
  Status update

DHCP Option Processing, Explained               D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-dhankins-atomic-dhcp-00>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Unicast Address Sub-Option                      P. Kuarpati      10 minutes
  <draft-decnodder-dhc-rai-unicast-01>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Extension of DHCP Leasequery in Bridging/Switching networks
                                                P. Kurapati      10 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-02>
  Discussion of revised draft

DHCP v4/v6 Proxy                                K. Chowdhury     15 minutes
  <draft-sarikaya-dhc-proxyagent-00>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
                                                A. Matsumoto     10 minutes
  <draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-02>
  <draft-arifumi-ipv6-policy-dist-01.txt>
  Technical discussion and progress through IETF
                                                                -----------
                                                                125 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 16:42:41 +0100

Those who are presenting at the upcoming dhc wg meeting in San Diego
need to send your presentation files to Ralph and me ASAP. We need to
make the presentations available on the web page now.

Stig