Subject: [dhcwg] Agenda for dhc WG meeting in San Diego

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 13:32:02 -0500

The WG agenda is available at
http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06nov/agenda/dhc.html

There will be several actions to be announced at the WG meeting that will
require some sort of decision or feedback from the WG.  As a heads up,
here's a summary so you can be sure to prep by reviewing the appropriate
docs:

Ready for WG last call:
-----------------------
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-01, "DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment
Notification (RAAN) Option" (Proposed Standard)

draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00, "DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number
Option" (after publication as dhc WG work item) (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-00, "Rebind Capability in DHCPv6
Reconfigure Messages" (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-00, "DHCPv6 Leasequery" (Proposed Standard)

draft-ietf-dhc-pxelinux-00, "PXELINUX Use of 'Site Local' Option Space"
(Informational)

draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-04, "Subnet Allocation Option" (Proposed
Standard)

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-00, "DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo Request Option"
(Proposed Standard)
                   
Accept as WG work item:
-----------------------
draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-02.txt, "Extension of DHCP Leasequery in
Bridging/Switching networks"

draft-dhankins-atomic-dhcp-00, "DHCP Option Processing, Explained"
D. Hankins                  [email-masked]

draft-decnodder-dhc-rai-unicast-01.txt, "Unicast Address Sub-Option"

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg