Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for dhc WG meeting in San Diego

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:02:38 -0400

Please contact either Stig or myself if you would like to be added to the WG
agenda.

- Ralph

                           DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2006-11-08 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2006-10-18 05:58 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Last call requests                              Venaas/Droms     05 minutes

DHCPv4 Option for discovering IEEE 802.21 Information Service Location
                                                D. Park          10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-02>
  Accept as WG work item?

DHCPv6 Lease Query                              B. Volz          15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-00>

SRSN (Server Reply Sequence Number)             B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00>
  Ready for WG last call?

Network Localized Mobility Management using DHCP
                                                F. Templin       10 minutes
  <draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-03>
  Update presentation

PD DR Routing state maintenance                 M. Stenburg      10 minutes
  Introductory presentation

PXELINUX Use of 'Site Local' Option Space       D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-pxelinux-00>
  Status update

DHCP Option Processing, Explained               D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-dhankins-atomic-dhcp-00>
  Introductury presentation

Extension of DHCP Leasequery in Bridging/Switching networks
                                                B. Joshi         15 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-02>
  Discussion of revised draft

DHCP v4/v6 Proxy                                K. Chowdhury     15 minutes
  <draft-sarikaya-dhc-proxyagent-00.txt>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
                                                A. Matsumoto     10 minutes
  <draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-02>
  <draft-arifumi-ipv6-policy-dist-01.txt>
  Technical discussion and progress through IETF
                                                                -----------
                                                                120 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg