Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* agenda for dhc WG meeting in San Diego

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 16:37:35 -0500

Latest draft agenda.

- Ralph

                          DHC WG agenda - IETF 67
                        0900-1130 2006-11-08 (Wed)
                   (Last revised 2006-11-03 04:33 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     10 minutes

WG rechartering                                 Venaas/Droms     10 minutes

DHCPv4 Option for discovering IEEE 802.21 Information Service Location
                                                D. Park          10 minutes
  <draft-daniel-dhc-mihis-opt-02>
  Accept as WG work item?

DHCPv6 Lease Query                              B. Volz          15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcvp6-leasequery-00>

PD DR Routing state maintenance                 M. Stenberg      10 minutes
  <draft-stenberg-pd-route-maintenance-00>
  Initial presentation and discussion

SRSN (Server Reply Sequence Number)             B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00>
  Ready for WG last call?

Network Localized Mobility Management using DHCP
                                                F. Templin       10 minutes
  <draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-04>
  Update presentation

PXELINUX Use of 'Site Local' Option Space       D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-pxelinux-00>
  Status update

DHCP Option Processing, Explained               D. Hankins       10 minutes
  <draft-dhankins-atomic-dhcp-00>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Unicast Address Sub-Option                      P. Kuarpati      10 minutes
  <draft-decnodder-dhc-rai-unicast-01>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Extension of DHCP Leasequery in Bridging/Switching networks
                                                P. Kurapati      10 minutes
  <draft-joshi-dhcp-lease-query-ext-02>
  Discussion of revised draft

DHCP v4/v6 Proxy                                K. Chowdhury     15 minutes
  <draft-sarikaya-dhc-proxyagent-00>
  Initial presentation and discussion

Distributing Default Address Selection Policy using DHCPv6
                                                A. Matsumoto     10 minutes
  <draft-fujisaki-dhc-addr-select-opt-02>
  <draft-arifumi-ipv6-policy-dist-01.txt>
  Technical discussion and progress through IETF
                                                                -----------
                                                                145 minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg