Subject: [dhcwg] FW: [netlmm] Change in Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

From: "Templin, Fred L" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 16:51:43 -0800

FYI, for those who attended the DHC wg session today this relates
to the "NETLMM using DHCP" presentation I gave. Suggest those with
interest to attend the NETLMM wg meeting tomorrow AM. (Also see the
NETLMM wg mailing list for revised agenda.)

Fred
[email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: James Kempf [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 2:25 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [netlmm] Change in Agenda for Tomorrow's Meeting

Folks,

Based on fast changing developments, we've made a change in the agenda
for 
tomorrow morning's meetings. Phil and I are working on getting an
updated 
agenda posted. However, we are going to discuss four drafts tomorrow,
the DT 
protocol draft, the two PMIP drafts that were scheduled on the MIP6 WG 
agenda yesterday but were not presented, and Fred Templin's DHCP-based 
NETLMM protocol draft. For your ease of browsing convenience and so you
can 
review the drafts prior to the meeting, here are links to the drafts:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-giaretta-netlmm-dt-protocol-02
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sgundave-mipv6-proxymipv6-00.t
xt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chowdhury-netmip6-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-templin-autoconf-netlmm-dhcp-0
4.txt

Each draft author will get 5 minutes to present an "executive summary"
of 
their approach. After that, we'll be asking the WG members at the
meeting 
for input on what draft should be selected as the base protocol for
NETLMM, 
which of course we will afterwards confirm on the mailing list so people
not 
present at the meeting get an opportunity to express their opinion also.

Please review the drafts tonight if you are interested in the details.

I'm really sorry for the short notice, but Phil and I (with Jari's help)

have only been able to get a clear view of the NETLMM situation after
many 
hours of in-person meetings this week with various people having strong 
opinions about what they would like for NETLMM.

            jak 

_______________________________________________
netlmm mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/netlmm

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg