Subject: [dhcwg] dhc wg last call on agentopt-delegate and srsn-option drafts

From: Stig Venaas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:45:15 +0100

This message announces a wg last call on two drafts. They are

DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment Notification (RAAN) Option
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02.txt>

and

DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number Option
<draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt>.

The last call will conclude at 1700EST on Mon, 2007-01-15.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
documents without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the documents can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the documents will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate defines an option sent by a
DHCP server to inform a DHCP relay agent of IPv6 addresses or IPv6
prefixes that have been assigned or delegated to DHCP clients. The
option makes use of the below srsn-option. This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-02.txt

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option defines a Server Reply Sequence Number
option for DHCPv6. It's sent from server to relay to ensure proper
sequencing of Relay-Reply messages. It's used by the agentopt-delegate
option. This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-00.txt

Stig

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg