Subject: [dhcwg] Problem With VLAN

From: "Sanjay Tripathi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2006 17:06:37 +0530

Hi,

    I have one query regarding DHCP and DNS?

I have two DHCP Server (P1 and P2) and 2 DNS Server (D1,D2) in same VLAN.

Both DHCP(P1,P2) and DNS( D1,D2) is ruuning.

DHCP P1 and DNS D1 is configured for 2 thin client to get IP, There we
didn't providing any Dynamic ip or any POLL.

Only for both Thin client is getting Static IP by that DHCP P1 thru MAC
address.

So here My question is that IS IT POSSIBLE ANY ANOTHER SYSTEM/DESKTOP RATHER
THEN THIN CLIENT WILL GET DNS SREVR NAME BY 

DHCP 1?  EVEN WE HAVEN'T CONFIGURED ANY DYNAMIC IP POLL ON THAT DHCP SERVER
P1?

Thanks

STripathi

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg