Subject: [dhcwg] Identifying DHCP issues in Internet Drafts

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 17:14:23 -0400

Stig and I need to find some volunteers for a one-time review of Internet
Drafts.  We're trying to identify drafts that have DHCP-related issues that
may require dhc WG collaboration.  We'd like to identify these issues as
early as possible, before the drafts get out of their WGs.

There are roughly 90 drafts in other WGs that were found in a search for
"DHCP".  I imagine most of those drafts simply mention DHCP.  What we're
looking for is drafts that will need a new DHCP option, some other extension
to the DHCP specifications, or might be proposing to use DHCP in a way that
needs to be dicussed by the dhc WG.

Stig and I want to find 8 or 9 volunteers who would each be willing to
review about 10 drafts.  Please respond to <[email-masked]> if
you'd be willing to help us out with this project.

Thanks...

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Behcet Sarikaya <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:18:06 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ralph,
  Yes, I think our draft:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/16ng/draft-sarikaya-16ng-prefix-delegation-01.txt
is one of them. I don't know if it was among 90 drafts you identified.

Appreciate your review.

Regards,

Behcet

----- Original Message ----
From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
To: DHC WG <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 25, 2007 4:14:23 PM
Subject: [dhcwg] Identifying DHCP issues in Internet Drafts

Thanks...

- Ralph