Subject: [dhcwg] RE: [Mip4] EXTENDED: mip4 and dhc WG joint last call on draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext-03.txt

From: "Parviz Yegani \(pyegani\)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 07:44:09 -0700

I support advancing this draft to an RFC.

Rgds,
Parviz 

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph Droms (rdroms) 
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2007 3:18 AM
To: [email-masked]; DHC WG
Subject: [Mip4] EXTENDED: mip4 and dhc WG joint last call on
draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext-03.txt

There has been no response to this WG last call, so the deadline will be
extended to 1700EDT, 07/05/07.

=====
This message announces a joint WG last call for the mip4 and dhc WGs on
"Mobile IPv4 Extension for Configuration Options Exchange"
<draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext-03.txt>.  The last call will conclude at
1700EDT, Monday, 06/25/07.

The dhc WG is asked to review the use of DHCP options in this draft to
pass configuration information to a mobile node.

Please respond to this joint WG last call.  Responses may be sent to
either [email-masked] or [email-masked].  If you support acceptance of
the document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so
that support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does
not represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support
for acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be
advanced to the IESG.

draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext-03.txt describes the mechanism for providing the
host configuration information during Mobile IP registration.  One or
more Configuration Options Exchange Extensions may be included in the
registration message to provide the Mobile Node the configuration
parameters needed for network service (e.g.  DNS).  This draft is
available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-mip4-gen-ext-03.txt

- Stig Venaas, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

--
Mip4 mailing list: [email-masked]
    Web interface: https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/mip4
     Charter page: http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/mip4-charter.html
Supplemental site: http://www.mip4.org/

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg