Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* Agenda for IETF-69 dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:56:53 -0400

Draft agenda is included below.  Please contact the chairs if you  
have a topic to be added to the agenda.

                           DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 67
                         0900-1130 2007-07-23 (Mon)
                    (Last revised 2007-07-11 07:55 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05  
minutes

Progressing two drafts under RFC 3942           R. Droms         10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-05>
   <draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-02>

Update to DHCP options guideline                D. Hankins       05  
minutes
   <draft-dhankins-dhcp-option-guidelines-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Using DHCPv6 and AAA Server for mobile station PD
                                                 B. Sarikaya      15  
minutes
   <draft-sarikaya-16ng-prefix-delegation-01>
   WG input on DHCP-related I-D

Layer 2 relay agent and relay agent chaining    P. Kurapati      15  
minutes
   <draft-joshi-dhc-layer2-relay-agent-01>
   <draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-01>
   Adopt as WG work items?

TAHI DHCPv6 Test tool for IPv6 Ready Logo       Hideshi E.       05  
minutes
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                  65  
minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg