Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* Agenda for IETF-69 dhc WG meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 06:19:45 -0400

Draft agenda is included below.  Please contact the chairs if you  
have a topic to be added to the agenda.

                        DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 67
                         0900-1130 2007-07-23 (Mon)
                    (Last revised 2007-07-21 06:16 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Venaas/Droms     10  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe

Draft last call and adoption announcements      Venaas/Droms     05  
minutes

Progressing two drafts under RFC 3942           R. Droms         10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-05>
   <draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-02>

Update to DHCP options guideline                D. Hankins       05  
minutes
   <draft-dhankins-dhcp-option-guidelines-00>
   Accept as WG work item?

Using DHCPv6 and AAA Server for mobile station PD
                                                 B. Sarikaya      15  
minutes
   <draft-sarikaya-16ng-prefix-delegation-01>
   WG input on DHCP-related I-D

Layer 2 relay agent and relay agent chaining    P. Kurapati      15  
minutes
   <draft-joshi-dhc-layer2-relay-agent-01>
   <draft-kurapati-dhc-relay-chaining-dhcpv4-01>
   Adopt as WG work items?

TAHI DHCPv6 Test tool for IPv6 Ready Logo       Hideshi E.       05  
minutes

Extensions to DHCPv6 for prefix and default router information
                                                 T. Chown         10  
minutes
   Initial discussion
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                  75  
minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg