Subject: [dhcwg] RFC 4994 on DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo Request Option

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:53:46 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 4994

        Title:      DHCPv6 Relay Agent Echo Request 
                    Option 
        Author:     S. Zeng, B. Volz,
                    K. Kinnear, J. Brzozowski
        Status:     Standards Track
        Date:       September 2007
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      6
        Characters: 10978
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ero-01.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4994.txt

This memo defines a Relay Agent Echo Request option for the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6).  The option allows a
DHCPv6 relay agent to request a list of relay agent options that the
server echoes back to the relay agent.  [STANDARDS TRACK]

This document is a product of the Dynamic Host Configuration
Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard Protocol.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
 Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
 status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF list and the RFC-DIST list.
Requests to be added to or deleted from the IETF distribution list
should be sent to [email-masked].  Requests to be
added to or deleted from the RFC-DIST distribution list should
be sent to [email-masked].

Details on obtaining RFCs via FTP or EMAIL may be obtained by sending
an EMAIL message to [email-masked] with the message body 

help: ways_to_get_rfcs. For example:

        To: [email-masked]
        Subject: getting rfcs

        help: ways_to_get_rfcs

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

Submissions for Requests for Comments should be sent to
[email-masked].  Please consult RFC 2223, Instructions to RFC
Authors, for further information.

The RFC Editor Team
USC/Information Sciences Institute

...

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg