Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-agent-vpn-id-05

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 13:34:45 -0800

editorial comments on the draft;

The draft uses 'Virtual Subnet Selection Option' and 'Virtual Subnet
Selection Sub-Option' in various places.

'Relay Agent Virtual Subnet Selection' or just 'Agent Virtual ...'
might read more clearly.

My other comment was that it wasn't clear to me the precedence of
this option for detecting client network attachment (and it's
particularly fuzzy for me if the server gets to assign one).  A
statement that this option's contents as transmitted by the server
take precedence over agent link selection, subnet selection, and
giaddr.

At least that's my understanding.

-- 
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/
-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg