Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* Agenda for dhc WG IETF-71 meeting

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 06:26:15 -0500

DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 71
                         1500-1520 2008-03-10 (Mon)
                    (Last revised 2008-02-19 06:23 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 15  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Draft last call and adoption announcements

Virtual Subnet Selection Option                 K. Kinnear       10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-07>
   Review merged draft

DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery                          M. Stapp         10  
minutes
   <draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-00>
   Review updated draft prior to WG last call

A relay agent DUID for DHCPv4                   M. Stapp         10  
minutes

Layer 2 Relay Agent Information                 B. Joshi         15  
minutes
   <draft-joshi-dhc-l2ra-00>
   Review of informational document

Using DHCPv6 for Prefix Delegation in IEEE 802.16 Networks
                                                 F. Xia           15  
minutes
   <draft-sarikaya-16ng-prefix-delegation-02>
   Review protocol mechanisms for DHCP correctness and compatibility

Operational problems caused by inconsistent RA M/O flags
                                                 J. H. Cha        10  
minutes

Kerberos server option for DHCPv6               S. Sakane        10  
minutes

An Extension to DHCP Leasequery (RFC 4388)      B. Joshi         05  
minutes

Configuring BFD with DHCP and Other Musings     V. Vinokour      10  
minutes
   <draft-vinokour-bfd-dhcp-00>

Initial discussion; draft to be bfd WG work item
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                 100  
minutes
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg