Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 12:54:16 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "VoIP Configuration Server
Address Option" <draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt>.  The last
call will conclude at 1700EDT on Mon, 05-12-2008.
draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt is under consideration for
publication as an Informational RFC.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

Note that draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt has not been
officially accepted as a WG work item, although it has been discussed
and reviewed by the WG.  This WG last call will implicitly confirm
acceptance of draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt as a WG work item.

draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt documents existing usage for the
"VoIP Configuration Server Address Option" (previously known as the
"TFTP Server IP Address Option".  The option number currently in use
is 150.  This memo documents the current usage of the option in
agreement with [6], which declares that any pre-existing usages of
option numbers in the range 128 - 223 should be documented and the
working group will try to officially assign those numbers to those
options.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-raj-dhc-tftp-addr-option-03.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Shane Kerr <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:45:30 +0200

On Mon, 2008-04-28 at 12:54 -0400, Ralph Droms wrote:
> support for the document can be assessed. 

I support this draft without change.

--
Shane

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 13:56:12 -0400

I support publication of this document. I had a few minor editorial 
questions that I've sent to Richard directly: those don't require (imo) 
republication.

-- Mark