Subject: [dhcwg] Accepting two drafts as WG work items.

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:00:17 -0400

At the last dhc WG meeting, the consensus of attendees at the meeting  
was to accept the following two drafts as WG work items:

draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-00
draft-stapp-dhc-relay-id-00

If you do not think one or both of these drafts should be accepted as  
WG work items, please respond to the WG mailing list by Mon, 05-05-2008.

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 13:19:34 -0400

It appears my notes from the last WG meeting were in error.  According  
to the jabber log, draft-stapp-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-00 is a WG  
work item and is now ready for a WG last call; an issue around closing  
the TCP connection for the leasequery transaction was raised at the WG  
meeting and should be discussed during the last call.

- Ralph (mea culpa) Droms
   dhc WG co-chair