Subject: [dhcwg] Layer 2 Relay Agent Information

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 12:10:09 +0530

Hi All,

    We have submitted a new version 01 of 'Layer 2 Relay Agent
Information' draft. Most of the changes are based on David's comment on
the previous version.

    You can access this draft at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-01.txt

    Please let us know your comments on this. If we get some comments,
we can try to come out with next revision before the next IETF.

Thanks,
Bharat

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg