Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00 is now a WG item

From: "Benoit Lourdelet (blourdel)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 13:41:10 +0200

Hello,

The Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6 is now a WG
item.
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00.txt

Please comment on this revision that includes the comments received on
the personal submission versions
 of the draft.

regards

Richard Gayraud, Benoit Lourdelet

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00.txt has been
successfuly submitted by Benoit Lourdelet and posted to the IETF
repository.

Filename: draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt

Revision: 00

Title: Network Time Protocol (NTP) Server Option for DHCPv6

Creation_date: 2008-05-14

WG ID: ntp

Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:

The NTP Server Option for DHCPv6 provides NTP (Network Time Protocol
version 4) configuration information to DHCPv6 hosts.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg