Subject: [dhcwg] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 20:13:42 +0800

Hello, all

We have updated our draft based on previous comments,
Appreciate if you could help to review it again.

Many thanks

-Hui
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 2008/7/1
Subject: I-D Action:draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

       Title           : Service Identfiers Option for DHCPv6
       Author(s)       : H. Deng, et al.
       Filename        : draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt
       Pages           : 12
       Date            : 2008-07-01

This document describes a new option for DHCPv6 [RFC3315] that
provides a mechanism for specifying a list of service identifer which
this connection support or don't support.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01.txt
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg