Subject: [dhcwg] DHCPv4 bulk lease query

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 11:27:03 +0530

Hi All,

    Based on the comments received during our presentation on 'DHCPv4
lease query by remote-id' draft in last IETF meeting, we have submitted
a new draft which discuss DHCPv4 bulk lease query. Draft is available
at:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00.txt

    Please review the same and let us know your comments.

Regards,
Bharat

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg