Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Virtual Subnet Selection Options for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6
	Author(s)       : K. Kinnear, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2008-07-08

This memo defines a Virtual Subnet Selection (VSS) option for DHCPv4
and DHCPv6, and a DHCPv4 relay-agent-information sub-option.  These
are intended for use by DHCP clients, relay agents, and proxy clients
in situations where VSS information needs to be passed to the DHCP
server for proper address or prefix allocation to take place.
For the DHCPv4 option and relay-agent-information sub-option, this
memo documents existing usage as per RFC 3942 [RFC3942].

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg