Subject: [dhcwg] *DRAFT* dhc WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2008 09:55:32 -0400

A new DRAFT agenda has been posted to http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/dhc.html

Please contact [email-masked] to request an agenda slot.

- Ralph

                        DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 72
                         0900-1130 2008-07-29 (Tue)
                    (Last revised 2008-07-03 09:49 AM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 15  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Draft last call and adoption announcements

DHCP Reconfigure Extension Option               V. Vinokour      10  
minutes
   <draft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00>
   Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

IPv6 RADIUS attributes for DHCP based networks  B. Lourdelet     10  
minutes
   <draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00>
   Initial WG review; draft to be radext WG work item

Use of Host Generating Interface ID in DHCPv6   F. Xia           10  
minutes
   <draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-00>
   Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Clarifying Handling of M&O Flags in IPv6 Ras    H. Cha           10  
minutes
   <draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00>
   Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

NTP Server Option for DHCPv6                    B. Lourdelet     10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00>
   Initial WG review; draft to be ntp WG work item

Secure DHCPv6 using CGA                         S. Jiang         10  
minutes
   draft-jiang-dhc-Secure-DHCPv6-00 (publication pending)
   Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agents                 D. Miles         10  
minutes
   Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Layer 2 Relay Agent Information                 B. Joshi         05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-01>
   Ready for WG last call?

Extensions to Layer 2 Relay Agent               B. Joshi         10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extensions-00>
   WG draft published; additional review required

DHCPv4 Leasequery by relay agent remote ID      B. Joshi         05  
minutes
   <draft-kurapati-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id-01>
   Revised with WG input; accept as WG work item?

DHCPv4 bulk lease query                         B. Joshi         15  
minutes
   <draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00>
   Initial WG review

Service Identfiers Option for DHCPv6            H. Deng          10  
minutes
   <draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01>
   Revised with WG input; accept as WG work item?
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                 130  
minutes

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 23:21:45 +0100

A new DRAFT agenda has been posted to
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08jul/agenda/dhc.html

                       DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 72
                        0900-1130 2008-07-29 (Tue)
                   (Last revised 2008-07-24 09:41 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 15 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
  Draft last call and adoption announcements

Layer 2 Relay Agent Information                 M. Kamath        05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-01>
  Ready for WG last call?

DHCP Reconfigure Extension Option               V. Vinokour      10 minutes
  <draft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00>
  Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Use of Host Generating Interface ID in DHCPv6   F. Xia           10 minutes
  <draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-00>
  Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Clarifying Handling of M&O Flags in IPv6 Ras    H. Cha           10 minutes
  <draft-cha-ipv6-ra-mo-00>
  Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Secure DHCPv6 using CGA                         S. Jiang         10 minutes
  <draft-jiang-dhc-Secure-DHCPv6-00>
  Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agents                 D. Miles         10 minutes
  Initial WG review; accept as WG work item?

Service Identfiers Option for DHCPv6            H. Deng          10 minutes
  <draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-01>
  Revised with WG input; accept as WG work item?

Extensions to Layer 2 Relay Agent               M. Kamath        10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-extensions-00>
  WG draft published; additional review required

DHCPv4 Leasequery by relay agent remote ID      M. Kamath        05 minutes
  <draft-kurapati-dhc-leasequery-by-remote-id-01>
  Revised with WG input; accept as WG work item?

DHCPv4 bulk lease query                         M. Kamath        15 minutes
  <draft-dtv-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00>
  Initial WG review

IPv6 RADIUS attributes for DHCP based networks  B. Lourdelet     10 minutes
  <draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-dhcp-00>
  Initial WG review; draft to be radext WG work item

NTP Server Option for DHCPv6                    B. Lourdelet     10 minutes
  <draft-ietf-ntp-dhcpv6-ntp-opt-00>
  Initial WG review; draft to be ntp WG work item

Next PXE (pre-boot execution environment)       D. Thaler        10 minutes
  Potential dhc WG work items

Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
                                                R. Pruss         10 minutes
  <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-03>
  Review changes to draft based on Philadelphia discussion
                                                                -----------
                                                                150 minutes