Subject: [dhcwg] WG last calls on several documents

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:48:31 -0400

We have several documents that are ready for last call, which will be
started shortly after the WG meeting next week.  Please review these
documents in preparation for the last calls.  As always, we will need
explicit positive responses during the last to determine WG consensus
for forwarding the documents to the IESG.

Here is the list of documents; the documents are Standards Track unless
otherwise indicated:

draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-07 (Informational)
draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-reconfigure-rebind-04 (To be refreshed)
draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-01 (To be refreshed)
draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-00

To ensure we do get reviews on these documents, we're soliciting
volunteers who will commit to reviewing the documents during the last
call.  Please respond to the mailing list if you want to volunteer to
review one or more of these documents.

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:55:01 -0400

I'll sign up to review the container option draft (when it's refreshed).

Thanks,
Mark

---

From: Frank Xia <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:57:16 -0500

Hello Ralph

I would like to  review draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-07.

BR
Frank

---

From: "Bernie Volz (volz)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 08:30:05 -0400

I'll review the following during their last call:

And, I might as well agree to do the last one too ...

- Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of Ralph Droms (rdroms)
Sent: Wednesday, July 23, 2008 4:49 PM
To: DHC WG
Subject: [dhcwg] WG last calls on several documents

- Ralph