Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : The DHCPv4 Relay Agent Identifier Suboption
	Author(s)       : M. Stapp
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2008-09-30

This memo defines a new Relay Agent Identifier suboption for the
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol's (DHCP) Relay Agent Information
option.  The suboption carries a value that uniquely identifies the
relay agent device.  The value may be administratively-configured or
may be generated by the relay agent.  The suboption allows a DHCP
relay agent to include the identifier in the DHCP messages it sends.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 16:34:14 -0400

I've posted (yet another) rev of the relay-id draft today, after
receiving some review comments from Alfred Hoenes. There were a couple
of small textual clarifications that Alfred suggested. he also spotted
that I'd been referring to RFC2434 as the "IANA considerations" BCP
still, but that's been deprecated with the publication of RFC5226.

Thanks,

Mark

[email-masked] wrote: