Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #5: WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:07:31 -0000

#5: WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:     
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> The WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption will end at 1700PDT
> 9/29/08

New description:

 The WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption will end at 1700PDT
 9/29/08

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at [http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08848.html www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08848.html]

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/5#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg