Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #6: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:09:11 -0000

#6: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:     
Component:  container-opt     |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt will terminate at
> 1700PDT on 9/29/2008.

New description:

 The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt will terminate at
 1700PDT on 9/29/2008.

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at [http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08858.html www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08858.html]

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/6#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg