Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt *CORRECTION*

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:45:21 -0400

This message announces a WG last call on "Virtual Subnet Selection
Options for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6" <draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt>.
The last call will conclude at 1700PDT on September 29, 2008.  This
document is intended for publication as a Proposed Standard.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt defines a Virtual Subnet Selection
(VSS) option for DHCPv4 and DHCPv6, and a DHCPv4
relay-agent-information sub-option.  These are intended for use by
DHCP clients, relay agents, and proxy clients in situations where VSS
information needs to be passed to the DHCP server for proper address
or prefix allocation to take place.  For the DHCPv4 option and
relay-agent-information sub-option, this memo documents existing usage
as per RFC 3942 [RFC3942].  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option-09.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
  dhc WG chairs

(The original posting incorrectly gave the intended status as "Draft  
Standard".)
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 13:53:57 -0700

I support advancing this draft to the IESG without modification.

-- 
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/
-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg