Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #2: Discussion of I-D prior to dhc WG last call

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:44:55 -0000

#2: Discussion of I-D prior to dhc WG last call
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:     
Component:  l2ra                |      Version:     
 Severity:  Active WG Document  |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> At the most recent dhc WG meeting, the consensus of meeting participants
> was that draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-01.txt is almost ready for WG last call, but
> needs some additional wordsmithing before starting the last call.
>
> Issues raised during dhc WG mailing list discussion of the I-D will be
> recorded as separate tickets.

New description:

 At the most recent dhc WG meeting, the consensus of meeting participants
 was that draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-01.txt is almost ready for WG last call, but
 needs some additional wordsmithing before starting the last call.

 Issues raised during dhc WG mailing list discussion of the I-D will be
 recorded as separate tickets.

 The discussion thread can be found at http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08853.html

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/2#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:45:49 -0000

New description:

 The discussion thread can be found at [http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08853.html www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08853.html]

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/2#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>