Subject: [dhcwg] [dhc] #9: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Concerns about DDNS

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:16:41 -0000

#9: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Concerns
about DDNS
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |       Owner:  David Hankins
     Type:  defect              |      Status:  new          
 Priority:  major               |   Milestone:               
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |     Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |    Keywords:               
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 I also wonder if anything need be said about DDNS updates ("not doing
 them").  It may not be obvious especially since DUID-based identifiers
 are described as an applicable content that the client-supplied
 hostname is almost certainly incorrect to apply to the relay-supplied
 id...?

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/9>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg