Subject: [dhcwg] New process for WG last calls

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 15:28:07 -0400

John and I are going to start making use of the dhc WG wiki issues  
tracker at http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/report/1 for WG last  
calls.

I will announce a set of WG last calls later today.  For each of those  
last calls, I'll enter an issue ticket recording the beginning of the  
last call and giving the end of the last call.  Acknowledgments that  
"this document is ready to forward to the IESG" will be recorded as  
comments on the original issue ticket.  Other comments requiring  
discussion of the document will be recorded as separate issues.  As  
each issue is resolved, it will be marked as closed.  When all issues  
have been resolved and we have consensus that the document is ready,  
we'll forward the document to the IESG.

- Ralph (also for John)
   dhc WG co-chairs

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg