Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #4: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:49:41 -0000

#4: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:     
Component:  subnet-alloc      |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

Old description:

> The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc will end at 1700PDT
> 9/29/2008.  This document is intended for publication as an Informational
> RFC.

New description:

 The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc will end at 1700PDT
 9/29/2008.  This document is intended for publication as an Informational
 RFC.

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at [http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08845.html www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08845.html]

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/4#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg