Subject: [dhcwg] [dhc] #11: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 18:28:14 -0000

#11: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |       Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |      Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |   Milestone:     
Component:  l2ra              |     Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |    Keywords:     
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra will terminate at 1700PDT on
 10/20/2008.

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at []

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/11>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 19:19:29 -0000

#11: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:     
Component:  l2ra              |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Description changed by [email-masked]:

> The WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra will terminate at 1700PDT on

New description:

 The discussion thread for this WG last call is at [http://www.ietf.org
 /mail-archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08979.html http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08979.html]

--

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://svn.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/11#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>