Subject: [dhcwg] Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent

From: "MILES DAVID" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 13:26:45 +0800

We have updated the LDRA draft with the feedback received in the list
and in Dublin. The hope is to progress this on-list prior to Minneapolis
and comments are welcome.

A key change in this revision is the inclusion of trusted/un-trusted
concepts for client-facing interfaces, like the L2RA implementation.

Best Regards,

-David

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

Filename:	 draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra
Revision:	 01
Title:		 Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA)
Creation_date:	 2008-10-13
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 16

Abstract:
This document proposes a Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA) that is
used to insert relay agent options in DHCPv6 message exchanges
identifying client-facing interfaces.  The LDRA can be implemented in
existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet switches) that do not
support IPv6 control or routing functions.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg