Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #6: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2008 13:38:31 -0000

#6: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:     
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:     
Component:  container-opt     |      Version:     
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:     
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------

Comment(by [email-masked]):

 Support to advance:
 David Hankins [[http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08859.html]][[BR]]
 Roberta Maglione [[http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08861.html]][[BR]]
 Bernie Volz (with issues to be resolved) [[http://www.ietf.org/mail-
 archive/web/dhcwg/current/msg08867.html]][[BR]]

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/6#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg