Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 17:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options
	Author(s)       : D. Hankins
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt
	Pages           : 17
	Date            : 2008-10-14

This document seeks to provide guidance to prospective DHCP Option
authors, to help them in producing option formats that are easily
adoptable.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:04:03 -0700

> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03.txt

In this episode, I've incorporated a really quite staggering number of
typo fixes and several bits of clarification and simplification of
language, thanks to review from Alfred Hönes.  There are no new
additions; just things like making sentence structures straightforward
and more explicit explanations for the appendix' configuration sample.

-- 
Ash bugud-gul durbatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul.
Why settle for the lesser evil?	 https://secure.isc.org/store/t-shirt/
-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg