Subject: [dhcwg] FW: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-03.txt

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:16:49 -0500

Here's another draft the WG should review.

- Ralph
------ Forwarded Message
From: <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon,  3 Nov 2008 17:00:01 -0800 (PST)
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Subject: I-D Action:draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-03.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Geographic Location/Privacy Working Group
of the IETF.

 Title           : Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) Option for a
Location Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
 Author(s)       : J. Polk
 Filename        : draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-03.txt
 Pages           : 11
 Date            : 2008-11-03

This document creates a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
Option for the downloading of a Uniform Resource Identifier (URI)
pointing to the geolocation record of an endpoint.  This URI, called
a Location-by-Reference (LbyR), points to a record on a location
server which tracks the geolocation of the endpoint.  Once
downloaded by an endpoint, this LbyR can be forwarded to another
entity, to be dereferenced if this entity wants to learn the
geolocation of the sender endpoint.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-dhcp-lbyr-uri-option-
03.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

------ End of Forwarded Message

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg