Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #4: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 16:13:32 -0000

#4: WG last call for draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new          
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:               
Component:  subnet-alloc      |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:               
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Re-assigning back to author(s) requesting a draft revision based on
 feedback sent on the WG mailing list.

-- 
Ticket URL: <https://wiki.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/4#comment:4>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg