Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #8: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Conflict between relay ID and DUID

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:27:09 -0000

#8: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Conflict
between relay ID and DUID
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new          
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:               
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  David Hankins => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Author needs to verify that the new draft version addresses reported items
 in the issue tracker.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/8#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:34:27 -0500

Hmm. I believe that the current version (-04) does address all of the 
comments that I received, including the question about identifier 'type'.

I can't see a way to edit the "ticket" that's referred to - so I'm not 
sure how to convince the system that everything is ok.

Regards,
Mark

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:54:26 -0000

#8: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Conflict
between relay ID and DUID
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:  fixed        
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 I believe that the current version does address all of the LC comments.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/8#comment:3>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>