Subject: [dhcwg] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-05]

From: Mark Stapp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 12:23:47 -0500

I've revised the v6 Bulk Leasequery draft to address some last-call
comments. Most were editorial, and there are also some clarifications
about how I identified IANA-related code points.

Thanks,

Mark

-------- Original Message --------

Subject:

New Version Notification for
draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-05

Date:

Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:20:32 -0800 (PST)

From:

IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

To:

[email-masked]

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by Mark Stapp and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename: draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-bulk-leasequery
Revision: 05
Title: DHCPv6 Bulk Leasequery
Creation_date: 2008-11-25
WG ID: dhc
Number_of_pages: 19

Abstract:
The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) has been
extended with a Leasequery capability that allows a client to request
information about DHCPv6 bindings. That mechanism is limited to
queries for individual bindings. In some situations individual
binding queries may not be efficient, or even possible. This
document expands on the Leasequery protocol, adding new query types
and allowing for bulk transfer of DHCPv6 binding data via TCP.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg