Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 06:45:02 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Container Option for Server Configuration
	Author(s)       : R. Droms
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-04.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2008-11-28

In some DHCP service deployments, it is desirable for a DHCP server
in one administrative domain to pass configuration options to a DHCP
server in a different administrative domain.  This DHCP option
carries a set of DHCP options that can be used by another DHCP
server.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-container-opt-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg