Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 option for network boot
	Author(s)       : T. Huth, J. Freimann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-02.txt
	Pages           : 12
	Date            : 2008-11-18

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) provides a
framework for passing configuration information to nodes on a
network.  This document describes a new option for DHCPv6 to convey
information, required for network booting, to the nodes.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-02.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg