Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #10: Response to WG discussion of draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:44:09 -0000

#10: Response to WG discussion of draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  new                     
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:                          
Component:  l2ra              |      Version:                          
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:                          
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  Ted Lemon => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Latest version of this draft needs to address issue tracker items.
 Requesting that author accounts for this feedback.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/10#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Bharat Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 10:14:59 +0530

Hi Ralph/John,

        We had submitted 02 version of draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra after addressing Ted's comments.

        I think we can move it to the next level.

Thanks,
Bharat
________________________________________
From: dhc issue tracker [[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 2:14 AM
To: Bharat Joshi; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Re: [dhc] #10: Response to WG discussion of draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra

Comment:

**************** CAUTION - Disclaimer *****************
This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely 
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please 
notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not 
to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and 
any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. Infosys has taken 
every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not liable for any damage 
you may sustain as a result of any virus in this e-mail. You should carry out your 
own virus checks before opening the e-mail or attachment. Infosys reserves the 
right to monitor and review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail 
address. Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the 
Infosys e-mail system.
***INFOSYS******** End of Disclaimer ********INFOSYS***
_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:37:55 -0000

#10: Response to WG discussion of draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]  |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect            |       Status:  closed                  
 Priority:  major             |    Milestone:                          
Component:  l2ra              |      Version:                          
 Severity:  In WG Last Call   |   Resolution:  fixed                   
 Keywords:                    |  
------------------------------+---------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 All the comments/suggestions provided by Ted has been taken care and a new
 revision 02 has been submitted to the working group.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/10#comment:3>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>