Subject: [dhcwg] IETF 73 dhc WG agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 15:21:33 -0500

Please let John and me know as soon as possible if you want a slot in the WG
meeting agenda.  We have requests from:

Dave Thaler draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-*.txt
Bernie Volz draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00.txt
            draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01.txt

- Ralph

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 17:25:51 -0500

Here is the first draft agenda...

                       DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 73
                        0900-1130 2008-11-20 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2008-11-03 05:09 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 15 minutes
  Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
  Draft last call and adoption announcements

DHCPv6 Remote Boot Options                      V. Zimmer        15 minutes
  <draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-00.txt>
  Further discussion and accept as WG work item

DHCPv4 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00.txt>
  Accept as WG work item

DHCP Vendor-specific Message                                     10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01.txt>
  Accept as WG work item

Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query                         K. Kinnear       15 minutes
  <draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-01.txt>
  Review merged draft' accept as WG work item
                                                                -----------
                                                                 65 minutes

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2008 20:06:39 -0500

Revised draft agenda...

                       DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 73
                        0900-1130 2008-11-20 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2008-11-03 08:02 PM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

DHCPv6 Remote Boot Options                      V. Zimmer        15 minutes
  <draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-00>
  Further discussion and accept as WG work item

DHCPv4 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00>
  Accept as WG work item

DHCP Vendor-specific Message                    B. Volz          10 minutes
  <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01>
  Accept as WG work item

Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query                         K. Kinnear       15 minutes
  <draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-01>
  Review merged draft; accept as WG work item

Access Point Name (APN)                         B. Patil         10 minutes
  Initial WG review

Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options        D. Hankins       05 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03>
  Ready for WG last call

DHCPINFORM Message Clarifications               D. Hankins       15 minutes
  <draft-dhankins-dhcpinform-clarify-00>
  Initial WG review
                                                                -----------
                                                                 95 minutes

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 08:15:23 -0500

Revised agenda; note that the agenda at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/dhc.html has been updated as
well...

                       DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 73
                        0900-1130 2008-11-20 (Thu)
                   (Last revised 2008-11-04 08:12 AM ET)
                   -------------------------------------

DHCPv6 option for network boot                  T. Huth          15 minutes
  <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-01>
  Further discussion

DHCP options for Access Point Name and attach type indication
                                                B. Patil         10 minutes
  <draft-patil-dhc-apn-attachtype-options-00>
  Initial WG review

                                                                110 minutes

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:53:03 -0500

Revised agenda; note that the agenda at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08nov/agenda/dhc.html has been updated  
as
well...

                        DHC WG DRAFT agenda - IETF 73
                         0900-1130 2008-11-20 (Thu)
                    (Last revised 2008-11-13 04:49 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 15  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Draft last call and adoption announcements

DHCPv6 Remote Boot Options                      V. Zimmer        15  
minutes
   <draft-zimmer-dhc-dhcpv6-remote-boot-options-00>
   Further discussion and accept as WG work item

DHCPv6 option for network boot                  T. Huth          15  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-01>
   Further discussion

DHCPv4 Vendor-specific Message                  B. Volz          10  
minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00>
   Accept as WG work item

DHCP Vendor-specific Message                    B. Volz          10  
minutes
   <draft-volz-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-01>
   Accept as WG work item

Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query                         K. Kinnear       15  
minutes
   <draft-kinnear-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-01>
   Review merged draft; accept as WG work item

                                                 B. Patil         10  
minutes

Service Identfiers Option for DHCPv6            H. Deng          10  
minutes
   <draft-deng-dhc-service-identifiers-03>
   Discussion of revisions

Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options        D. Hankins       05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-03>
   Ready for WG last call

DHCPINFORM Message Clarifications               D. Hankins       15  
minutes
   <draft-dhankins-dhcpinform-clarify-00>
   Initial WG review

Bootstrapping RFC 3118                          A. Yegin         15  
minutes
   <draft-yegin-eap-boot-rfc3118-03>
   <draft-salowey-dhc-eapkey-3118-00>
   Initial WG review; interest in topic as WG work item?
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                 135  
minutes

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:57:25 -0500

For those of you on the dhc WG agenda...please forward a copy of your  
slides to either John or myself by 5PM CST next Mon, 11/17, so we can  
upload them to the IETF meeting materials manager.  PDF format would  
be greatly appreciated.

- Ralph

---

From: "Hui Deng" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2008 16:12:52 +0800

Dear Chairs,

We have one draft which extend DHCP protcool to configure static routing in
the mobile terminal, would like to request a time slot to discuss it if time
is allowed,
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hui-ip-multiple-connections-01.txt

thanks for your consideration.
Regards,

-Hui

2008/11/14 Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>

> slides to either John or myself by 5PM CST next Mon, 11/17, so we can upload
> them to the IETF meeting materials manager.  PDF format would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> - Ralph
>
>

---

From: John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 14:07:44 -0600

Reminder - for those on the dhc agenda please send slides for the WG meeting
Thursday.

John

> From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
> Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:57:25 -0500
> To: DHC WG <[email-masked]>
> Cc: "Brzozowski, John" <[email-masked]>
> Conversation: IETF 73 dhc WG agenda
> Subject: Re: IETF 73 dhc WG agenda
>