Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #9: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Concerns about DDNS

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 20:55:08 -0000

#9: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Concerns
about DDNS
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  new          
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:               
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  David Hankins => [email-masked]

Comment:

 Author needs to verify that the new draft version addresses reported items
 in the issue tracker.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/9#comment:1>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

_______________________________________________
dhcwg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 21:00:00 -0000

#9: Response to WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-relay-id-suboption: Concerns
about DDNS
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]    |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  defect              |       Status:  closed       
 Priority:  major               |    Milestone:               
Component:  relay-id-suboption  |      Version:               
 Severity:  In WG Last Call     |   Resolution:  invalid      
 Keywords:                      |  
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => invalid

Comment:

 not an issue, I don't think. there's no reason that ddns wouldn't be
 applicable for a lease binding made in the way described.

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/9#comment:2>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>