Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:25:04 -0700

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv4 Vendor-specific
Message" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00.txt>.  The last call
will conclude at 1700EDT on 2009/04/06.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00 defines a vendor-specific
DHCPv4 message format.  Vendor-specific messages can be used for
vendor specific and experimental purposes.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-vendor-message-00.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

---

From: Bud Millwood <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 17:40:19 +0100

> will conclude at 1700EDT on 2009/04/06.

Clients and servers MAY chose <-- "choose"

Other than that nit I'm fine with it.

- Bud

Bud Millwood
Weird Solutions, Inc.
http://www.weird-solutions.com
tel: +46 8 758 3700
fax: +46 8 758 3687

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:25:39 -0700

> support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not

I believe this draft is ready to progress.

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins

---

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:24:15 -0700

ACK