Subject: [dhcwg] dhc WG last call on draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 09:28:05 -0700

This message announces a WG last call on "DHCPv6 Vendor-specific
Message" <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00.txt>.  The last call
will conclude at 1700EDT on 2009/04/06.

Please respond to this WG last call.  If you support acceptance of the
document without change, respond with a simple acknowledgment, so that
support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not
represent positive support.  If there is no expression of support for
acceptance during the WG last call, the document will not be advanced
to the IESG.

draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00 defines a vendor-specific
DHCPv6 message format.  Vendor-specific messages can be used for
vendor specific and experimental purposes.  This draft is available as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-vendor-message-00.txt

- John Brzozowski, Ralph Droms
   dhc WG chairs

---

From: Richard Johnson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 16:27:22 -0700

I have read and support this draft.  I think, as Bernie has pointed  
out, it could help significantly by removing the need to hijack option  
numbers in various scenarios.

/raj

On Mar 17, 2009, at 9:28 AM, Ralph Droms wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> dhcwg mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/dhcwg

---

From: "David W. Hankins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:25:07 -0700

> support for the document can be assessed.  Lack of discussion does not

I believe this draft is ready to progress to the IESG.

-- 
David W. Hankins	"If you don't do it right the first time,
Software Engineer		     you'll just have to do it again."
Internet Systems Consortium, Inc.		-- Jack T. Hankins