Subject: [dhcwg] This time for sure *FINAL* dhc WG meeting agenda

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 14:56:11 -0700

Well, neither John nor I noticed that the dhc WG meeting has moved to  
Wed, 3/25, 1300PDT.  The bad news is that this slot is only 2 hours,  
and we had 2 hours 20 minutes on the agenda.  So, I've trimmed the  
agenda as much as I can, but it's still 5 minutes over.

                           DHC WG Agenda - IETF 74
                            0900-1130 2009-03-25
                    (Last revised 2009-03-20 02:52 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Administrivia                                   Brzozowski/Droms 10  
minutes
   Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
   Draft last call and adoption announcements

Bulk DHCPv4 Lease Query                         R. Johnson       05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-00>
   Ready for WG last call?

Option Guidelines                               D. Hankins       05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-05>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCP Inform Clarify                             D. Hankins       10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-03>
   WG discussion

Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol Option for Softwires
                                                 D. Hankins       05  
minutes
   <draft-dhankins-softwire-tunnel-option-02>
   WG review

Usage of Host Generating Interface Identifier in DHCPv6
                                                 F. Xia           10  
minutes
   <draft-xia-dhc-host-gen-id-01>
   WG discussion

DHCPv6 option for network boot                  T. Huth          10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-03>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCPv6 MRC Clarification                        E. Hunt          05  
minutes
   <draft-hunt-dhcpv6-clarify-mrc-00>
   Initial WG review

Forcerenew Key Authentication                   D. Miles         10  
minutes
   <draft-miles-dhc-forcerenew-key-01>
   Revision of raft-vinokour-dhcp-reconfigure-option-00

Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA)           D. Miles         05  
minutes
   <draft-miles-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-02>
   Ready to accept as WG work item?

Layer 2 Relay Agent Information                 D. Miles         05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-l2ra-03>
   Ready for WG last call?

DHCPv6 Route Option                             W. Dec           10  
minutes
   <draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option-01>
   Initial WG review

Default Router and Prefix Advertisement Options for DHCPv6
                                                 R. Droms         10  
minutes
   <draft-droms-dhc-dhcpv6-default-router-00>
   Initial WG review

DHCPv6 Relay Agent Assignment Notification Option
                                                 R. Droms         10  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-agentopt-delegate-03>
   Review discussion; ready for WG last call?

DHCPv6 Server Reply Sequence Number Option      R. Droms         05  
minutes
   <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-srsn-option-02>
   Review discussion; ready for WG last call?

Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
                                                 G. Zorn          10  
minutes
   <draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-04>
   Ready to accept as WG work item?
                                                                  
-----------
                                                                 125  
minutes

---

From: Ralph Droms <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 14:03:55 -0700

The agenda runs 10 minutes over our allotted 2 hours.  We will start  
*precisely* at 1300PDT.  The docs that are marked "Ready for WG last  
call" will have, at most, one slide summarizing changes since last WG  
review and a quick confirmation that there are no objections to WG  
last call.

Presenters, please take the timing constraints into account and reduce  
your slides to the bare minimum to get your points across to the WG.   
And, please send your slides in to the chairs as soon as possible so  
we can get them posted.

- Ralph

                           DHC WG Agenda - IETF 74
                           1300-1500PDT 2009-03-25
                    (Last revised 2009-03-24 01:53 PM ET)
                    -------------------------------------

Extension of DHCP Relay Agent Information Option
                                                 L. Huang         05  
minutes
   <draft-huang-dhcp-su-00>

minutes

-----------
                                                                 130  
minutes