Subject: [dhcwg] Confirm: adopt draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot as a working group item?

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 14:48:41 -0700

Please respond by 5/21/2009 if you object to adopting this draft as a  
working group item.   The consensus in the IETF74 dhcwg meeting was to  
adopt after soliciting comment on the mailing list.

Thanks!

---

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 19:12:23 -0700

On May 14, 2009, at 6:10 PM, Bharat Joshi wrote:
>        The name of the draft is suggesting that it i already a  
> working group item.

Yeah, it looks like it's a wg item, but it's not.   It was mistakenly  
accepted into the system as draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot, so it  
has that name, but the working group hadn't actually accepted it yet  
at that time (that was prior to the San Francisco meeting).   I'm not  
really expecting anybody to object, but it's important to give people  
the opportunity to raise issues on the mailing list in case they  
weren't present at the meeting in San Francisco.