Subject: Re: [dhcwg] [dhc] #27: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:10:21 -0000

#27: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]              |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                          |       Status:  new                              
 Priority:  major                         |    Milestone:                                   
Component:  vpn-option                    |      Version:                                   
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd Writeup  |   Resolution:                                   
 Keywords:                                |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * owner:  [email-masked] => [email-masked]

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/27#comment:5>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>

---

From: "dhc issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 14:16:14 -0000

#27: Cover sheet for draft-ietf-dhc-vpn-option
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
 Reporter:  [email-masked]              |        Owner:  [email-masked]
     Type:  task                          |       Status:  closed                           
 Priority:  major                         |    Milestone:                                   
Component:  vpn-option                    |      Version:                                   
 Severity:  Waiting for Shepherd Writeup  |   Resolution:  fixed                            
 Keywords:                                |  
------------------------------------------+---------------------------------
Changes (by [email-masked]):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 Cover sheet prepared and submitted to IESG 2009-09-21

-- 
Ticket URL: <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/trac/ticket/27#comment:6>
dhc <http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dhc/>