Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 20:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent
	Author(s)       : D. Miles, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2009-10-12

This document proposes a Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA) that
is used to insert relay agent options in DHCPv6 message exchanges
identifying client-facing interfaces.  The LDRA can be implemented in
existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet switches) that do
not support IPv6 control or routing functions.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "MILES DAVID" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:18:11 +0800

I have updated the draft per Ted's comments. Can interested parties
review and make comments to list?

Thanks!,

-David

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf
Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, 13 October 2009 1:30 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-ldra-01.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working
Group of the IETF.

This document proposes a Lightweight DHCPv6 Relay Agent (LDRA) that is
used to insert relay agent options in DHCPv6 message exchanges
identifying client-facing interfaces.  The LDRA can be implemented in
existing access nodes (such as DSLAMs and Ethernet switches) that do not
support IPv6 control or routing functions.