Subject: [dhcwg] IETF 76 agenda for dhc working group

From: Ted Lemon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 18:34:54 +0900

I've uploaded a preliminary agenda for the meeting in Hiroshima.   I've attached a copy here for your convenience.   I believe I have captured all the requests that I have received so far; if you do not see your agenda item on the list, please let me know ASAP.

I'm sorry for the last-minute nature of this - I intended to upload the agenda on Monday, but have had the flu pretty badly for the past couple of days, and so that didn't happen.  If you have agenda items that don't make it by the cutoff, we'll still discuss them in Hiroshima.

		       DHC WG Agenda - IETF 76
			 0900-1130 2009-11-12
		 (Last revised 2009-10-28 18:10 JST)
		-------------------------------------
          
Administrivia                              Chairs                 5 minutes
	Agenda bashing; blue sheets; scribe; Jabber scribe
	Draft last call and adoption announcements
          
Working Group Charter                      Chairs                10 minutes
	Clear outdated items, discuss changes to accomodate new work

DHCP Relay Agent Stacking                  Robin Zheng           10 minutes
	<draft-zheng-dhc-relay-agent-stacking-00.txt>
	proposes to have more than one Relay Agents adding DHCP Option 82

DHCPv6 option for network boot             Authors or Chairs      5 minutes
        <draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-06>
	Revised, ready for last call?

Secure DHCPv6 Using CGAs                   Sean Shen             15 minutes
	<draft-jiang-dhc-secure-dhcpv6>

DHCP Authentication Analysis               Chairs                10 minutes
	<draft-brzozowski-dhcp-eap-analysis>
	Status Update

EAP Authentication for DHCP for Broadband  Ric Pruss		 10 minutes
	<draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-06>

								 ----------
								 65 minutes