Subject: [dhcwg] FW: I-D Action:draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-07.txt

From: "Glen Zorn" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:48:07 +0700

The draft had expired, so to help WG members to have an informed opinion we
revved it; there are no technical changes from -06.

Hope this helps.

~gwz

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Sunday, February 07, 2010 2:15 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D Action:draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-07.txt 

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

	Title           : EAP Authentication Extensions for the Dynamic Host
Configuration Protocol for Broadband
	Author(s)       : R. Pruss, G. Zorn
	Filename        : draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-07.txt
	Pages           : 30
	Date            : 2010-02-06

This document defines Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) extensions
that provide for end-user authentication prior to configuration of the host.
The primary applicability is within a Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
Broadband network environment in order to enable a smooth migration from the
Point to Point Protocol (PPP).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pruss-dhcp-auth-dsl-07.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.