Subject: [dhcwg] FW: draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option

From: Wojciech Dec <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:19:08 +0100

Hi All,

Given that a number of you have enquired as to the reason why the draft is
being presented/discussed in 6man, I¹d like to offer an explanation in the
form of the original mail I sent to 6man.
I naturally continue to welcome feedback from the DHC community on the
draft.

Regards,
Woj.

------ Forwarded Message
From: Wojciech Dec <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 2010 07:55:06 +0100
To: <[email-masked]>
Subject: draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option

Hi Folks, 

About 1 year ago we put together draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option
(http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-dec-dhcpv6-route-option> ), which after
having been presented and initially discussed in the DHC WG, was deemed by
the ADs (Ralph and Jari) to require 6man discussion before going any
further.

As such, with this mail, we'd like to solicit such a discussion and
feedback. 

Thanks, 
Woj. 

------ End of Forwarded Message