Subject: [dhcwg] draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-02.txt

From: Kim Kinnear <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 10:17:33 -0500

Folks,

Last Friday I submitted a new version of the DHCPv4 Bulk
Leasequery draft:

http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery-02.txt

The changes made were:

1.  Removed the subclassing of the existing dhcp-message option,
where the draft had a three digit NVT ASCII code at the front of
the option to contain a machine-readable status code.  Replaced
it with a first-class status-code option for DHCPv4 modelled
along the lines of the status code option in DHCPv6 [RFC3315].

2.  Removed references to a grace period.

3.  Made all 20 edits suggested by Alfred Hoenes.  These ranged
from misspellings to considerable changes to the IANA
Considerations section.  Nothing changed the intent of the draft,
but the presentation was changed for clarity in quite a number of
places. 

Regards -- Kim