Subject: [dhcwg] Final agenda for IETF77 dhcwg

From: John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:26:46 -0500

Agenda for the IETF77 dhcwg meeting can be found here:

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/10mar/agenda/dhc.txt

Please email the dhcwg chairs directly with any corrections.

Thank you

John

---

From: Thomas Narten <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 11:39:00 -0400

I see the following on the agenda:

> DHCPv6 option for network boot
>  (draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-08) 5 mins [Thomas
>  Huth([email-masked])]

What needs to be discussed on this one?

AFAICT, this document went through WGLC with a number of "ship it"
comments more than 2 months ago.  If there are any issues that the
authors need to address, would the chairs please indicate what those
issues are? Otherwise, please send this to the IESG for processing.

There are folk who need this finalized for their implementations...

Thomsa

---

From: Thomas Huth <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:02:46 +0100

> issues are? Otherwise, please send this to the IESG for processing.

There is no more need for discussion with regards to contents. The draft
has passed the WGLC in january, so this should be fine. It's really just
that we're waiting since two months again for further actions from the WG
chairs. Writing e-mails begging for action did not help much during this
period of time. This is quite frustrating. That's why I wanted to highlight
this draft at the IETF meeting, so that it gets attention again for further
action. If this can be done by other means also, that's certainly fine for
me, then you can remove the netboot item from the agenda again.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind regards,
   Thomas Huth
                                                                           
    IBM Deutschland                 Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats:        
    Research & Development GmbH     Martin Jetter                          
    Schönaicher Str. 220            Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp        
    71032 Böblingen                 Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen       
    Tel.: +49-7031-16-2183          Registergericht: Amtsgericht           
                                    Stuttgart, HRB 243294