Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 08:30:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : Secure DHCPv6 Using CGAs
	Author(s)       : S. Jiang
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-00.txt
	Pages           : 15
	Date            : 2010-04-12

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) enables 
DHCP servers to pass configuration parameters. It offers 
configuration flexibility. If not secured, DHCPv6 is vulnerable to 
various attacks, particularly fake attack. This document analyzes the 
security issues of DHCPv6 and specifies security mechanisms, mainly 
using CGAs.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-secure-dhcpv6-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.