Subject: [dhcwg] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-11.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 12:15:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Subnet Allocation Option
	Author(s)	: R. Johnson, J. Kumarasamy, K. Kinnear, M. Stapp
	Filename	: draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-11.txt
	Pages		: 30
	Date		: 2010-5-13
	
This document defines a new DHCP option which is passed between the
   DHCP Client and the DHCP Server to request dynamic allocation of a
   subnet, give specifications of subnet(s) allocated, and report usage
   statistics.  This memo documents the current usage of the option in
   agreement with [RFC3942], which declares that any pre-existing usages
   of option numbers in the range 128 - 223 should be documented and the
   working group will try to officially assign those numbers to those
   options.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-subnet-alloc-11.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.