Subject: [dhcwg] IETF 78 - Meeting and Sponsorship Information

From: John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 17:25:23 -0400

FYI

78th IETF Meeting 
Maastricht, Netherlands
July 25-30, 2010 
 
1. Sponsorship Opportunities
2. Registration Types
3. Visas and Letters of Invitation
4. Accommodations & Breakfast Information
5. IETF 79 (Beijing) Visa Information

1) Sponsorship Opportunities
There are still sponsorship opportunities and benefits for high profile
company/organizational exposure at the upcoming IETF meeting in
Maastricht, Netherlands from July 25-30, 2010.  All sponsorship fees go
directly to fund the operations of the IETF.  See the options at:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/index.html �Sponsorship Opportunities�
under �General�.  Each of the sponsorship options provide extended and
repeat exposure at this weeklong meeting.

Please contact Drew Dvorshak, [email-masked], with any questions
and/or to reserve your organization�s spot.  Thanks in advance for
supporting the critical work of the IETF!

2) Register online at:  http://www.ietf.org/meetings/78/

3) Letters of Invitation and Visas
Letters of Invitation
After you complete the meeting registration process, you will be given the
option to request a letter of invitation. You can request the Letter of
Invitation as soon as you finish registration, or at a later time by
following the link provided in the confirmation email.

Visas
Please check the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs site
(http://www.minbuza.nl/en/Services/Consular_Services/Visa) for list of
countries with visa exemptions.

We recommend you give yourself at least one month to complete the visa
process.

4) Accommodations & Breakfast Information
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/78/hotel.html

5) If you want to start planning for your trip to IETF 79 in Beijing, we
have visa information online here:
http://www.ietf.org/meeting/79/visa.html

Only 52 days until IETF 78!