Subject: [dhcwg] Preliminary agenda for IETF78 dhcwg

From: John Jason Brzozowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 06:08:51 -0400

Apologies for getting the agenda out late.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/78/agenda/dhc.txt

WG:dhc
Chairs:Ted Lemon, John Jason Brzozowski
Chair email:[email-masked]
============================================================================
==================================
Administrivia (administrivia)    20 mins
[chairs([email-masked])]
Guidelines for Creating New DHCP Options
(draft-ietf-dhc-option-guidelines-05)    10 mins    [David Hankins
([email-masked])]
Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol DHCPINFORM Message Clarifications
(draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpinform-clarify-05)    10 mins    [David Hankins
([email-masked])]
Relay Agent Encapsulation for DHCPv4
(draft-lemon-relay-agent-encapsulation-00)    10 mins    [Ted
Lemon([email-masked])]
DHCPv6 Relay Supplied Options
(draft-lemon-dhc-dhcpv6-relay-supplied-options-00)    10 mins    [Ted
Lemon([email-masked])]
Definition of the UUID-based DHCPv6 Unique Identifier (DUID-UUID)
(draft-narten-dhc-duid-uuid-00)    10 mins    [Thomas
Narten([email-masked])]
Prefix Exclude Option for DHCPv6-based Prefix Delegation
(draft-korhonen-dhc-pd-exclude-00)    10 mins    [Jouni
Korhonen([email-masked])]
============================================================================
==================================
Duration:80

Thanks,

John