Subject: [dhcwg] I-D Action:draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 04:00:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Dynamic Host Configuration Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : DHCPv6 options for network boot
	Author(s)       : T. Huth, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-10.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2010-07-26

The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for IPv6 (DHCPv6) provides a
framework for passing configuration information to nodes on a
network.  This document describes new options for DHCPv6 which SHOULD
be used for booting a node from the network.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-opt-netboot-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.